Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

< driving next to the beach in Tony's convertible -- Elvira grabs an 8 track out of her purse and puts it in the player >

http://dc198.4shared.com/img/248357288/5b93db38/dlink__2Fdownload_2FGZxbPJZ2_3Ftsid_3D20110416-212659-6b3c23fd/preview.mp3

"and what the fu-k is this chit"?

"It happens to be Michael Jackson, Tony... You know Jackson Five?"

< Tony sits in quiet contemplation - mouth slightly agape >

"He's solo now... People say he's gonna be the next big thing."

"Well f-ck him! He chooda never left his bruthas. He's gonna fail baby. Joo mark my words."

< Elvira rolls her eyes and stares out the window towards the beach >

"Where exactly are we going anyway. I'm bored.?"

"Jus sit there with your mouth chut. We going to see my sister and Manilo. They got sunting to tell me."

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

Sharrow (1)- DanX

AVM (1)- Sharrow

Hess (1) - Song

JiF (1) - Brett

SMC (2) - DPR, Crusher

Slats (1) - JC

CTM (3) - JiF, JVoR, Hess

DPR (2) - SMC, BG

JetFat80 (2) - WWwombat, CTM

I20Ape - (3) - Slats, Smash, Tom Shane

JetsCode - (1) - AVM

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/20 at 10PM EST

So last night I got pretty drunk, and I had a dream about the reputation buttons on this site. I dreamed that everyone actually had one of those floating above there head in real life, and everyone went around and gave people rep. It was funny. but weird. That is all.

If it was floating above their head how would you rep them or neg rep them? Fat boys can't jump.

Jeez. And I thought I was good at math.

:rl:

tumblr_lh21umJf7F1qc1ca1o1_400.jpg

My mother called me right as I started catching up. I lol'd hysterically, and she got really upset because she thought I was laughing at her. She was saying something about driving...or something. Hands down the most I've laughed at something on here recently.

And speaking of MJ...weren't we playing a To Catch a Predator game with MJ as the SK right when he died? I seem to remember something like that

You people are ******* weird. I can summarize the game thus far in the word "penis". There. I think every player in the game has posted that now.

So, we gonna play now? Were you all waiting for me? That's really nice of you.

DPR, why the hell are you using SMC's sig pic? And where the hell have you been dammit?!

Vote: slats

I owe him.

Went to get gas this morning and it's over $4 a gallon! That's ****ed up.

Verbal, it's a bizarro world thing with DPR. I like it because I get to see the sig extra.

As to the penis talk? I said it was bad that Vicious isn't playing, but in this instance I take that back. He'd have peppered this thread with boner pics already.

Went to get gas this morning and it's over $4 a gallon! That's ****ed up.

Verbal, it's a bizarro world thing with DPR. I like it because I get to see the sig extra.

As to the penis talk? I said it was bad that Vicious isn't playing, but in this instance I take that back. He'd have peppered this thread with boner pics already.

Agreed with all these points. Paid 50 bucks to fill my tank this morning...most I've ever paid in my life.

Archived