Racism over at JI

MACPAC

So to sum things up, JI is ultimately responsible for the return of MACPAC?

I can't decide whether I now hate JI more than ever, or want to go back there more than ever.

Crusher, if you ban him for real my love for you will grow by leaps and bounds. Don't let me down.

Yikes. "Free Mac Pac"

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edited because JiF is too humble.

Reality is...I kind of did. You can tell he wasnt a BBall player. Twice as athletic as me, even with having years on me. Still rock solid, jumps out the gym...but I was still busting trays in his eye and because he doesnt have a lot of moves, he was pretty easy to guard.

Fundamentals >>> athleticism

Reality is...I kind of did. You can tell he wasnt a BBall player. Twice as athletic as me, even with having years on me. Still rock solid, jumps out the gym...but I was still busting trays in his eye and because he doesnt have a lot of moves, he was pretty easy to guard.

Did you bang his gril friend? If not, I have sad.

It's a tough call. I really like 32 a lot. He's one of my favorites over there. BTW it's a message board and there are racist douchbags EVERYWHERE. Anyway welcome MACPAC. I think I was known as the only guy that liked you over at JI LOL. :)

BTW how can we get WCO over here? Miss that guy.

nans

It's a tough call. I really like 32 a lot. He's one of my favorites over there. BTW it's a message board and there are racist douchbags EVERYWHERE. Anyway welcome MACPAC. I think I was known as the only guy that liked you over at JI LOL. :)

WCO is awesome but won;t come here for anything other than a quick visit because EY put mad pwnage on his friend Letsgo jets.

You like MACPAC? Seriously? This just caused a serious decline in my opinion of you. Come on man, you're better than that.

P.S. I <3 WCO. 32green is pretty bad a$$ too.

You guys are like jilted ex-gfs. Complain about how awful the guy is, and then get all misty-eyed over the good times. And repeat the cycle again every so often.

The tension is palpable. Can't we all just get along?

Paulie, I love you man, but you aren't really helping things by systematically posting in these threads saying what a bunch of 'jilted ex-gf's' they are. I'd be dissapointed too if I 'had to leave'.

Whenever I lurk here I'm bummed we aren't all together.

Wow, that was gay. Can I be a mod now?

You guys are like jilted ex-gfs. Complain about how awful the guy is, and then get all misty-eyed over the good times. And repeat the cycle again every so often.

What guy? What girlfriend? Misty eyed? Repeat the cycle?

NO we can;t get along, you guys talk in code too much.

Paulie, I love you man, but you aren't really helping things by systematically posting in these threads saying what a bunch of 'stilted ex-gf's' they are. I'd be dissapointed too if I 'had to leave'.

Whenever I lurk here I'm bummed we aren't all together.

Wow, that was gay. Can I be a mod now?

FRENCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You definately suck enough to be a mod. I'll put a yes by your name in the mod lounge.

Come to the mafia forum and enjoy the goodness.

You must have missed the part where I sucked at it.

Lotta ins and outs, whodunits, too much info to remember for my lazy a$$.

Yeah but you suck better than anyone I know. Your level of suck is not to be avoided, but embraced and shared with generations to come. If nothing else show up in the game thread and say hello. Good to see you and glad your suck is still going strong.

Tommy, you only need to know the following three things to play mafia successfully:

1. CTM is a doosh.

2. JiF is awesome at the internetz, whatever the hell that means.

3. Pac sucks at mafia.

You do realize Pac is modding this game and you yet to show up and tell him how bad he is? I have sad.

No. We dont like your kind. And we only do this when you guys ban someone who comes here to complain, only to return once the ban is lifted.

The only problem with your little analogy is that most of us left of our own accord. So JI would be the jilted ex-gf, we just lament some of the friends you got in the break up..

EIther way, i still go there from time to time but am not as compelled to post. The "hamper" jokes have gotten very self referential and don't make sense to me, nor do they seem funny enough to try and figure out. The football talk is mostly rubbish, with a bunch pollyanna's running things (which does tempt me to post, tbh). I have been lurking the politics board and will probably start contributing there.

You like MACPAC? Seriously? This just caused a serious decline in my opinion of you. Come on man, you're better than that.

P.S. I <3 WCO. 32green is pretty bad a$$ too.

Yeah, I've always been on record with this. Think Charlton Heston in Planet of the Apes or George Clooney in Solaris.

Hey paulie, I'll make you a deal. You go unban MACPAC so that he never comes back here and we'll all be cool. Deal? :-P

Shhhhhh.

Waiting for that "perfect moment" are we? You're just pissed because every time you open your mouth in that game I shove my boot in it.

But I agree with some of the other sentiments.

- Ra Duke should play mafia

- JiF is a self absorbed doosh

- Tom Shane is in fact semi-retarded

I must have missed that memo when I was a JI Mod because all I did was try to enforce the rules of the site and wound up getting killed for it. :rolleyes:

all members of the circlejerk have to undergo initiation. Did you forget that step?

Archived