Bad time to be the lowest form of baseball life

madmikeisback

madmike has more hate in his pinky finger for all things Boston than the entire World has for the Yankees; and it's not even close. Kind of a sad way to go through life.

The comparison of a yanks fan hating the red sox to the retardation of met/sox fans is dumb. I hate the red sox because they are a direct rival of my team. That isn't being a hater. Thats sports. You root against your teams rival.

The comparison of a yanks fan hating the red sox to the retardation of met/sox fans is dumb. I hate the red sox because they are a direct rival of my team. That isn't being a hater. Thats sports. You root against your teams rival.

I don't recall anyone calling Yankees fans retards. You hate the Red Sox, all their players, all their fans, and everything about Boston sports. You don't only hate everything about the Sox/Pats/Celtics/Bruins you hate all things Boston.

I don't recall anyone calling Yankees fans retards. You hate the Red Sox, all their players, all their fans, and everything about Boston sports. You don't only hate everything about the Sox/Pats/Celtics/Bruins you hate all things Boston.

I didn't call red sox fans retarded though... Some are but the metssox fan phenomenon is what I'm talking about here.

No i didn't. I called Metssox fans retarded. That isn't the same thing. They must not teach reading comp up in boston.

So now its Metssox not Mets/Sox fans? BTW: Phil Hughes is done and dusted. I actually liked the guy until you started licking the sweat off his balls a couple of years ago.

So now its Metssox not Mets/Sox fans? BTW: Phil Hughes is done and dusted. I actually liked the guy until you started licking the sweat off his balls a couple of years ago.

I clarified what I meant earlier in the thread. Nice to see you're on the record that hughes is done. I'll be sure you rub that in your face.

Archived