The JN front page. Who else saw it?

I certainly take offense to being referred to as that little creature tied up in Tom Shane's dungeon.

Anyone out there have any quick remedy for alleviating rope burns.

It was referring to that wee McCabe techno creature. The internet Gollum, or something. I think that's how Max referred to him. :lol:

The front page was ok ,but Donnie Osmond Brenda? now if we can get something posted here where you get a view of the stadium field from you seat not just THE MEADOWS but all of them so we can see what kind of seats were buying for our roadtrips ,you can add that to BRENDA`s next site page, ROAD TRIPPING :):)

It was referring to that wee McCabe techno creature. The internet Gollum, or something. I think that's how Max referred to him. :lol:

I am not a real person, only a semi-intelligent computer program developed by TomShane and Max.

But the "wee McCcabe techno creature" part made me laugh!

Damn this somehow slipped past me. That is the funniest thing ever. The wee McCabe techno creature.

The web guy is an ape people. Look at this avatar. No wonder the site was delayed a few days. Lucky for us he is a talented APE.

Too funny PDM. Too funny.

Damn this somehow slipped past me. That is the funniest thing ever. The wee McCabe techno creature.

The web guy is an ape people. Look at this avatar. No wonder the site was delayed a few days. Lucky for us he is a talented APE.

Too funny PDM. Too funny.

Well, that could be the little title under his screenname for ya.

Archived