ANYONE GOT A BROOM?

Falcon63

I'm not a Knicks fan by any means, but Falcon, you're a d*** and a p u s s y. I don't care what kind of football background you have, I'm convinced I could kick your a$$.

wow, an internet e-thug, i'm scared...if you honestly want to try, i can PM u my address...but you'll be disappointed

LOL. Says the dude who called a lesbian a fag and then insinuated he'd pay her a visit if IP addresses were made public.

Yes, because I magically knew that someone really was a lesbian :rolleyes:

Seriously, I don't know the people here, and they don't, and never will, know me...so trying to talk crap about people you don't have to face the next day is hilarious.

I'm not a Knicks fan by any means, but Falcon, you're a d*** and a p u s s y. I don't care what kind of football background you have, I'm convinced I could kick your a$$.

LMAO @ the internet tough guy

snyone who throws out the "i could kick your a$$" line over a message forum has deep social anxiety issues.

Exactly. Because they can hide behind the confines of their keyboards.

Riiiiiight.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97428-another-rapper-bites-the-dust/page__view__findpost__p__1800001

Woah, no need to go the personal route you faggot a$$ bitch. You don't got half the heart I do. If you ever had an injury even remotely close to what I did, you'd just give up and quit like a little pussy. You can call me a liar, you can say I'm a homer, whatever, but when you make make it personal, that sh*t pisses me off. I wish people's IPs were made public...

And? If IPs WERE made public, I actually could hold people accountable for what they say. I'm not some big buff dude who does BJJ or anything, but if people f*ck with me, I f*ck them up. But since they aren't made public, you're just hiding behind your keyboard.

And? If IPs WERE made public, I actually could hold people accountable for what they say. I'm not some big buff dude who does BJJ or anything, but if people f*ck with me, I f*ck them up. But since they aren't made public, you're just hiding behind your keyboard.

Kind of like how you hid behind your gangsta friends?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived