Monty Hall problem

CTM

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF are you weirdo's talking about? Its bad enough we all geek out to a guessing game which is almost on the same page as LARPing...now this.

I'd go with first door I pick because I'm that good. The Ape, should most definitely go with the other door because he sucks at guessing.

WTF are you weirdo's talking about? Its bad enough we all geek out to a guessing game which is almost on the same page as LARPing...now this.

I'd go with first door I pick because I'm that good. The Ape, should most definitely go with the other door because he sucks at guessing.

I learned of the existance of larping as a real thing only recently.. it's hilarity

btw.. vic is hitting on your man in the game thread..

If you took a bunch of rocks and threw them down the stairs as an infant, and then put them on a box, I would be that box of rocks.

The answer: False.

Because I wouldn't throw rocks at an infant, unless it was an infant CTM.

I learned of the existance of larping as a real thing only recently.. it's hilarity

Dude, I was playing hoops at this park the other weekend and there was a bunch of LARPers there...weird. Thats all I can say.

btw.. vic is hitting on your man in the game thread..

Vic is my #2, its o.k.

Dude, I was playing hoops at this park the other weekend and there was a bunch of LARPers there...weird. Thats all I can say.

yeah, a buddy of mine actually started working with a guy who did it.. I actually didn't believe him when he told me about it, so i looked it up online.. and had a good chuckle.. I can see that idiot gorilla doing this.. draggign his knuckles around a park pretending to be a oger with +16 magic points..lol

Vic is my #2, its o.k.

it's all been a ploy to get closer to crusher, now with you out, he's sending him pcitures of food to tempt him.. vic understands that you keep your friends close, buy your enemies closer... sad that you don't

yeah, a buddy of mine actually started working with a guy who did it.. I actually didn't believe him when he told me about it, so i looked it up online.. and had a good chuckle.. I can see that idiot gorilla doing this.. draggign his knuckles around a park pretending to be a oger with +16 magic points..lol

What we call LARPing, you call pajamas.

Also, I wouldn't be anything less than an a Warlock, bitch.

Its awesome that you are so committed to marginally funny zingers that you'd Google "gay gorilla" at work.

actually it was gay ape, and my company is very understanding about such things

Archived