Want to win a copy of Rex's book? Or an autographed football?

Maxman

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. Hope I'm not automatically DQ'd by virtue of my Gambling Forum victory. Speaking of, where's my damn Jim Leonhard/other Jets player autographed picture, Max? ;)

Didn't forget about you. I will check the other photos like we discussed and give you a choice...

Thanks!

Im writin to say that i would love to win one of rex ryans books for my husband who is a HUGE fan and this book is all he has been talkin about!! he has a birthday coming up and this would be an AWESOME GIFT!! unfortunatley Im out of work and cant afford to purchase on and he just began a new job and every penny goes to tryin to make ends meet for our selves and our two children who are also JETS FANS!!! So plz make his b-day special and send him a book!

Thank You

Amanda Gilpin email thegilpins@hotmail.com

**** even 10,000... how about 100? Hell, 10 would eliminate 75% of all entrants.

I hadn't thought of that. Very interesting. So by doing the contest the way it is set up now, it sounds like a lot of new people will sign up here. HHHmmmmm. Never realized that was a possible outcome.

;)

Archived