Want to win a copy of Rex's book? Or an autographed football?

As a lifelong Jets fan (my first in-person game was at the Polo Grounds in 1961 as a high school freshman using my G.O. card to get a .50 cent ticket to sit in the bleachers to watch the Broncos beat the Titans 56-21 or thereabouts) I can think of no greater gift (OK, I can think of GREATER gifts but not Jets-related)than to get a Rex Ryan autographed football and/or book. Rex has restored both my faith in the Jets football gods AND my pride in being a fan of Gang Green! J-E-T-S, JETS! JETS!! JETS!!! Thanks Rex, and Mike T. and Woody, too!

Great post... I officially root for you

Yet, if he doesn;t win put me down for one of those Book on Tape bad boyz. Reading is a little cumbersome. thanxokbai

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can take the girl outta Jersey...

I knew Max would never make me win. He's too cheap to ship to Canada

Congrats to 73andMe, 4HCrew, FJF, and Greenbean. It was nice knowing the rest of you (actually, not really). Although I must admit, those win %s are a significant improvement from prior contests,

I already told my Grandma she got the book and the football... you wouldn't disappoint an old lady would you?

Is that the same gammy who got you that Dolphins jersey?

Rex Ryan's new book, "Play Like You Mean It", will hit stores on May 3rd. EMG and Double Day (Random House) have provided us with:

• 5 free copies of the book
  • A football signed by Rex Ryan

We are going to give them to you, just drop us a line in this thread and tell us you want to be entered. It is that simple, we will pick all the winners from this thread.

Thanks! The winners will be notified in this thread on May 3rd at 11am Eastern.

cover.jpg

I would love an autographed copy of Rex's Book or an autographed football. Please enter me in the drawing as I am looking forward to draft day and next season. I am optimistic that everything will get worked out. Go Jets!!!

2011-12 Super Bowl Champs!