OFFICIAL Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat series thread

Blackout

but you did not place any blame on Ibaka, you placed it all on Perkins

meaning YOU thought Perkins could guard the both of them at once.

smart one.

Well, clearly he didn't do much of a job guarding either one and I didn't mention Ibaka because there isn't anyone perpetually slobbing his knob on the forums.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, clearly he didn't do much of a job guarding either one and I didn't mention Ibaka because there isn't anyone perpetually slobbing his knob on the forums.

who is "perpetually slobbing" the knob of Perkins?

Stating he is a solid center is far from slob nobbin'

who is "perpetually slobbing" the knob of Perkins?

Stating he is a solid center is far from slob nobbin'

Is he a solid center? I think he was a solid center because he played down low with a HOF'er and one of the best post defenders of all time and never had to guard the best big guy on the opposite team. Gasol will dominate him again tonight.

LOL They were up by 13 when Pierce was ejected. Quit crying.

I ain't crying, I'm hating. Get it right. I've hated the Heat since Riley bitched out of the Knicks and joined them, and will hate them forever. I will root for any opponent they ever have with extreme bias and will only find pleasure in their defeat.

I ain't crying, I'm hating. Get it right. I've hated the Heat since Riley bitched out of the Knicks and joined them, and will hate them forever. I will root for any opponent they ever have with extreme bias and will only find pleasure in their defeat.

I apreciate the honesty.....carry on sir.

If Rondo tonight and we don't have a defender in his face forcing him to dribble with his left i'm calling for Spo's head.

Exactly. That was a great performance by Rondo, but that is a serious injury. The Heat have to take advantage. Don't need to Bynum it, but they should be making Rondo his left arm and make him conscious of his condition.

Exactly. That was a great performance by Rondo, but that is a serious injury. The Heat have to take advantage. Don't need to Bynum it, but they should be making Rondo his left arm and make him conscious of his condition.

Conscious of his condition? As in, put him on his a$$. I can only imagine if this were a Heat/Knick series from the 90's and someone like Hardaway had even attempted to play a game like that.

i'm really surprised that Tom Shane hasn't made an ahole comment bout RONDO yet this year

http://limelinx.com/files/b525b94299d07ae00bef09d1583af4e0

What can I say? Nice of him to nut up in Game Three. Still doesn't change the fact that the Celtics won the last game because Delonte West came in and started stroking the three. Rondo was so awesome that the Heat blew him off the map in Games One and Two.

watch Rondo go get another 10 assists tonight, which is all you can ask of a one-armed player

he came back for like 9 minutes and scored 4 points and added another assist....WITH A DISLOCATED ELBOW

What can I say? Nice of him to nut up in Game Three. Still doesn't change the fact that the Celtics won the last game because Delonte West came in and started stroking the three. Rondo was so awesome that the Heat blew him off the map in Games One and Two.

um....they won the game because KG was playing like he was six years younger and because Bosh is a waste of space.

um....they won the game because KG was playing like he was six years younger and because Bosh is a waste of space.

Can't we all agree that Blackout wasn't blabbing about Rondo when Dwyane Wade and Lebron were taking turns throwing him on his back in games One and Two?

Can't we all agree that Blackout wasn't blabbing about Rondo when Dwyane Wade and Lebron were taking turns throwing him on his back in games One and Two?

I guess....

Rondo did not have good games 1 or 2. However, I have learned that Dwayne Wade is a dirty MoFo...worse than Garnett, not as bad a Bynum and Odem. :) Watch Dwayne try to intentionally hurt Rondo in that sneaky way of his....then look all innocent added to the "I AM A BELOVED STAR AND DAVID STERN LOVES ME " look.

..pardon the hijack, but fer crissakes what in the world was Shaq doing in the game? Showing off the fifteen pounds he gained? Wowing us with his inability to jump, shoot or run? Yah, yah....it was an emotional uplift for the team and the crowd roared....but jeebers, that quick high should have gone away pretty quickly. I understand that Krstic blows and Murphy blows....but holy cement shoes, Batman, so does Shaq.

He's hurt badly. He's a liability.

Archived