OFFICIAL Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat series thread

Blackout

Interesting....saw an email blast (official) about seats being available. Saw an awful lot of tweets from journalists (from all over) that said the place was not full and mentioning the white sheets. Miami is a horrid sports town. Deal with that.

Yes, my Celts got their old, wearly azzes kicked in. I can only hope someone does the same to D-Dirty and King Douche.

I was at the game. There wasn't a seat avaiable. Enjoy your offseason... now go blow Bill Simmons or something.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the game. There wasn't a seat avaiable. Enjoy your offseason... now go blow Bill Simmons or something.

I call bullsheet. Sorry. I saw what I saw on TV and read what I read by every reporter covering the game. And I rather doubt the Heat-centric TNT team would try to make the Heat look bad in any way.

Oh, and I can't stand Simmons. The dude went Hollywood long ago.

Hope your season comes crashing down...hard.

http://youtu.be/Ebmkn_yL2A4

look how empty and dull, how embarrassing. Garb, I'll be the first to admit were an EVENT town and sometimes fail to fill certain stadiums or arenas. But last night was an EVENT and the place was completley filled all the way up to the top even all the Standing Room Only areas. It's aggrovating for someone to say otherwise.

Yeah, heard the same thing from a few buddies, they were talking about it on the postgame show too. Not really sure where any of this is coming from but then again considering the poster it's not very surprising. Any Boston fan actually having the gall to complain about dirty play is simply off their ******* rocker. Especially considering when Bynum threw that elbow out the other night, the first thing that came to everyone's mind was Kevin McHale.

But that's Boston fans for you. Garnett's OK if he slaps Channing Frye in the nuts, or shoulders Marco Bellineli in the midsection...God forbid someone stand up to the bully. Celts got what they had coming to them on every single one of those plays.

Yeah, heard the same thing from a few buddies, they were talking about it on the postgame show too. Not really sure where any of this is coming from but then again considering the poster it's not very surprising. Any Boston fan actually having the gall to complain about dirty play is simply off their ******* rocker. Especially considering when Bynum threw that elbow out the other night, the first thing that came to everyone's mind was Kevin McHale.

But that's Boston fans for you. Garnett's OK if he slaps Channing Frye in the nuts, or shoulders Marco Bellineli in the midsection...God forbid someone stand up to the bully. Celts got what they had coming to them on every single one of those plays.

Dead on. Celtics got served with their own style of play and their fans arn't taking it well.

Dead on. Celtics got served with their own style of play and their fans arn't taking it well.

The dude elbowed Quentin Richardson in the FACE last season because Q-Rich was coming over to check on a teammate who'd just fallen down. Taunted Jose Caulderon up and down the court for an entire game wagging his finger in his face. Get outta here with this high horse BS. He's going right up with Laimbeer, Stockton, Rodman, and Bowen as one of the all-timers. Wade most certainly is not.

http://youtu.be/Ebmkn_yL2A4

look how empty and dull, how embarrassing. Garb, I'll be the first to admit were an EVENT town and sometimes fail to fill certain stadiums or arenas. But last night was an EVENT and the place was completley filled all the way up to the top even all the Standing Room Only areas. It's aggrovating for someone to say otherwise.

Nope, not embarassed at all. First, I can't open the link from work (LOL) and 2nd, I saw what I saw on TV and read what I read by scribes.

Purposely trying to hurt someone is another thing altogether.

And, yes, McHale was dirty. Dirtier even was Danny Ainge.

Oh, and God forbid anyone disagrees with the almighty PhD'ed to the gills, he knows better than anyone 'cause he's so "smaht and don't you forget it!" Rutgers. :rolleyes:

Just as a Boston fan can't complain about dirty play, you can't complain about someone posting lame sh*t after the stunts you've pulled the past year. lolwhateverthegardenisnolongerthemecca ring a bell?

Damn bro, thought we were working together here. lol. But yes I admit, guilty as charged with the shenanigans.

If the Bulls take care of Hawks tonight we have ourselves a game 1 ECF on Sunday. Should be a great series.

Sunday is going to be great either way... Game 7 at the United Center or Game 1...

Deng is good on Lebron... Bogans/Rose will do good on Wade.... Bosh is the wildcard... if he heats up the Bulls have to go Thomas/Taj and loose some offense... at Center obviously Noah/Asik OWN the Heat...

The Bulls swept the Heat in the regular season... and Bosh seemed to be the key to winning or losing in the matchup.

It's going to be a horrible series. If you thought Miami was a mismatch for Boston...

You're gonna love it here. All season long the meatballs have been screaming for a shot at the Heat, and in the last week they've suddenly and collectively realized that Rose being really nice and the Miami guys being a bunch of dickbags aren't in and of themselves sufficient to win a seven-game series.

You're gonna love it here. All season long the meatballs have been screaming for a shot at the Heat, and in the last week they've suddenly and collectively realized that Rose being really nice and the Miami guys being a bunch of dickbags aren't in and of themselves sufficient to win a seven-game series.

Lol. I have absolutely no clue as to why anyone thinks Chicago has even a fighting chance against this team. They haven't looked good as a team, at all, at any point. Their one saving grace is that Rose has been the best player on the court throughout both series, and that's about to change. Big time. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Miami just blows right through them.

Lol. I have absolutely no clue as to why anyone thinks Chicago has even a fighting chance against this team. They haven't looked good as a team, at all, at any point. Their one saving grace is that Rose has been the best player on the court throughout both series, and that's about to change. Big time. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Miami just blows right through them.

Right on cue: http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/LeBron-James-Dwyane-Wade-Chris-Bosh-Miami-Heat-are-no-match-for-Derrick-Rose-Chicago-Bulls-051211

Bulls swept the Heat this season... SWEPT them... and you have no clue?

Deng has been great at holding back Lebron for his entire career... and the Bulls have Bogans to shut down wade. Not to mention the Bulls big guys are 10x better than the Heat...

The only way the Heat win is if Lebron/Wade/Bosh average 80 points per game between them.

Only thing I hate that he did there is he made the Heat out to be the JETS of the NBA...

Heat in 5. Riley has clearly given the wink-wink to his guys that it's ok to mutilate people in the playoffs because Stern will never EVER suspend a star player from a playoff game. I actually fear for Rose's safety in the first two games. He'd be safer running into a blender.

Heat in 5. Riley has clearly given the wink-wink to his guys that it's ok to mutilate people in the playoffs because Stern will never EVER suspend a star player from a playoff game. I actually fear for Rose's safety in the first two games. He'd be safer running into a blender.

Ha

The Bulls bigs will MESS UP Dwade if they touch Rose.

LeBron had 29-10-5 and 26-8-6 in the two games this season.

The Heat won't win with those #'s against the Bulls... where are they getting the other 65-70 points from against the Bulls D?

Lebron has to be a monster.

Bulls swept the Heat this season... SWEPT them... and you have no clue?

Deng has been great at holding back Lebron for his entire career... and the Bulls have Bogans to shut down wade. Not to mention the Bulls big guys are 10x better than the Heat...

The only way the Heat win is if Lebron/Wade/Bosh average 80 points per game between them.

i think your over overating Noah,Boozer and your bigs. Joel Anthony may not be a big scoring threat, but his impact on the game is HUGE. Also Bosh can at the very least match Boozers play. I dont see a monster advantage there. also we've learned the regular season records against certain opponents mean nothing. Lakers were 2-0 against the Mavs and the Celtics were 3-1 against the heat. Also the Bulls beat the Heat by a combined 8 points in 3 wins, one of which Lebron didnt play. Another factor is experience. This is Rose's first ECF.Bron and Wade have been there and done that. I say Heat in 6

Archived