Going to NYC this weekend

Jetman_67

We are flying to NYC to do the Today Show on Monday morning and trying to think of the best places to show the kids in a 2 day trip before we go back to Seattle. Thinking of SOHO, The World Trade Center to show them the ongoing re-birth and Statue of Liberty. Of course we cant forget the Dakota and Strawberry Fields.

I cant wait to get some real pizza because Pizza sucks out here.

The girls want to go to the American Girl Store, but I really want to avoid that one.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

We are flying to NYC to do the Today Show on Monday morning and trying to think of the best places to show the kids in a 2 day trip before we go back to Seattle. Thinking of SOHO, The World Trade Center to show them the ongoing re-birth and Statue of Liberty. Of course we cant forget the Dakota and Strawberry Fields.

I cant wait to get some real pizza because Pizza sucks out here.

The girls want to go to the American Girl Store, but I really want to avoid that one.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

If you go to the American Girl store bring money. Lots of it.

OMG! I am going to the Yankee game today and I may (repeat may) run into the legendary Jetman67? I will bring my sharpy!

A recommendation. I will be at Jimmy's corner tavern on west 44th st between 6th and 7th sometime between 10- 11 am to get liquored up at a reasonable rate (money wise) it has cheap beer and a lot of boxing nostalgia in there. I highly recommend it.

OMG! I am going to the Yankee game today and I may (repeat may) run into the legendary Jetman67? I will bring my sharpy!

A recommendation. I will be at Jimmy's corner tavern on west 44th st between 6th and 7th sometime between 10- 11 am to get liquored up at a reasonable rate (money wise) it has cheap beer and a lot of boxing nostalgia in there. I highly recommend it.

Perfect for the kids. Good call.

We just got back to Seattle last night after a whirlwind visit. I showed them all the most popular sites from Strawberry Fields, WTC, Tavern on the Green, and were at Times Square when the Bin Laden news came out. Yesterday, we did our guest spot on the Today Show, with Ann Curry.

We just got back to Seattle last night after a whirlwind visit. I showed them all the most popular sites from Strawberry Fields, WTC, Tavern on the Green, and were at Times Square when the Bin Laden news came out. Yesterday, we did our guest spot on the Today Show, with Ann Curry.

I am sure you had a great time and for a good cause

Archived