***Official Draft Day Thread***

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather take a chance on Jaiquawn Jarrett, he'll at least knock the piss out of someone (then get flagged because the NFL is turning into a pussy a$$ version of what it use to be)

Black can hit. He does it all. And yes, the NFL is becoming so pussafied its sad.

Pathetic. Like taking a jab at Tebow hurts my feelings? He never won anything without Percy Harvin.

Besides, Tebow is going to be a baller and some team is going to be very lucky to have him.

FU and all of your pussy FU brethren. So there.

I'd draft Black.

FU and all of your pussy FU brethren. So there.

I'd draft Black.

Whatever, I'm an honest Gators fan. I'll tell you how it is. I'm not the typical every Gator is amazing fan. Black is special.

And the years of the Gators not translating into the NFL might be over. The past couple of drafts after the Jags debacles with Gators draftees...have been pretty successful. Harvin, Hadden, Hernandez, Dunlap, Cooper, Tebow, Spikes, Cunningham...all very good NFL players.

Whatever, I'm an honest Gators fan. I'll tell you how it is. I'm not the typical every Gator is amazing fan. Black is special.

And the years of the Gators not translating into the NFL might be over. The past couple of drafts after the Jags debacles with Gators draftees...have been pretty successful. Harvin, Hadden, Hernandez, Dunlap, Cooper, Tebow, Spikes, Cunningham...all very good NFL players.

Your UF sycophantia disgusts me. Shut up.

The dude blew out his knee! How is that quitting?

I'll never understand where the hatred comes from for Jenks. It makes no logical sense. I've never seen anyone with a legit beef for anything he's done while a Jet.

I know everyone gives me crap, but I know from personal experience that it is VERY hard to come back from torn ACLs. Him coming back after his 4th (?) torn ACL shows he has heart, and he still played at an elite level when he did play. I have nothing but respect for the guy. I mean, seriously, how can you accuse him of quitting? I don't ever start trouble with anyone IRL, but if anyone ever accused me of quitting after coming back from multiple torn ACLs, I would seriously beat the sh*t out of them for questioning my heart. I guarantee you there is maybe only like 3 other people who have ever had even one torn ACL, and very few have had multiple tears. It's not easy to come back from them. If you think so, you have never torn your ACL, because you would be crying in pain if you did and you would immediately edit your post saying he quit. Quit my a$$...it's people like you that motivate me to prove everything wrong and hopefully be like Kris Jenkins one day.

I know everyone gives me crap, but I know from personal experience that it is VERY hard to come back from torn ACLs. Him coming back after his 4th (?) torn ACL shows he has heart, and he still played at an elite level when he did play. I have nothing but respect for the guy. I mean, seriously, how can you accuse him of quitting? I don't ever start trouble with anyone IRL, but if anyone ever accused me of quitting after coming back from multiple torn ACLs, I would seriously beat the sh*t out of them for questioning my heart. I guarantee you there is maybe only like 3 other people who have ever had even one torn ACL, and very few have had multiple tears. It's not easy to come back from them. If you think so, you have never torn your ACL, because you would be crying in pain if you did and you would immediately edit your post saying he quit. Quit my a$$...it's people like you that motivate me to prove everything wrong and hopefully be like Kris Jenkins one day.

Only 3...in the whole entire world?

Riley Cooper had a whopping 7 catches last year. He's a special teamer. Tebow isn't going to be anything.

Spikes is as slow as molasses and is going to bust out.

Jermaine Cunningham's nothing special. He's the walking definition of JAG.

Harvin's great, Hernandez shows promise, Joe Haden had a nice rookie year.

Riley Cooper had a whopping 7 catches last year. He's a special teamer. Tebow isn't going to be anything.

Spikes is as slow as molasses and is going to bust out.

Jermaine Cunningham's nothing special. He's the walking definition of JAG.

Harvin's great, Hernandez shows promise, Joe Haden had a nice rookie year.

Yes, but Cooper made some amazing catches when thrown to, he's the 4th option but a good player nonetheless. Tebow is a stud and will prove all you haters wrong.

Spikes and Cunningham are very good, you're just a hater of everything Pats so you cant have an non-biased analysis.

The other 3 are bonafide NFL studs.

Yes, but Cooper made some amazing catches when thrown to, he's the 4th option but a good player nonetheless. Tebow is a stud and will prove all you haters wrong.

Spikes and Cunningham are very good, you're just a hater of everything Pats so you cant have an non-biased analysis.

The other 3 are bonafide NFL studs.

Dude, even Garb hates Spikes and admits Cunningham is nothing special.

Weren't you holding hands with dolphan the other day questioning Amare's heart for not playing better and missing the 2nd half of game two with back spasms?? Didn't you call him a pussy?? The same guy who had microfracture surgery and a detached retina a few years ago, only to play almost every game since than?? Oh nevermind, that must have been someone else :/ You sit here and say that you can't pass judgment on something you don't know about, when was the last time you had debilitating back spasms??

***waiting for teh falcon's admission that he had back spasms as well, and went back to play in a game.

Weren't you holding hands with dolphan the other day questioning Amare's heart for not playing better and missing the 2nd half of game two with back spasms?? Didn't you call him a pussy?? The same guy who had microfracture surgery and a detached retina a few years ago, only to play almost every game since than?? Oh nevermind, that must have been someone else :/ You sit here and say that you can't pass judgment on something you don't know about, when was the last time you had debilitating back spasms??

***waiting for teh falcon's admission that he had back spasms as well, and went back to play in a game.

He had back replacement transplant and it hurt but he made it back in time for the season after doing like a million sprints and you are all stupid.

Actually no, that wasn't me. I said that back spasms hurt badly and I wasn't calling him soft. And actually, if you look at my posts in that thread, I DID have back spasms last year. I said I don't feel bad for Amare because he hurt himself trying to show off. So get your facts straight before you try and call me out.

Actually no, that wasn't me. I said that back spasms hurt badly and I wasn't calling him soft. And actually, if you look at my posts in that thread, I DID have back spasms last year. I said I don't feel bad for Amare because he hurt himself trying to show off. So get your facts straight before you try and call me out.

Is there anything you HAVENT had?

You got heart Teh Falcon, HART!

Falcon could you just give us a quick injury history? So far from my notes I have..

Multiple concussions

2 ACL tears

Microfractures

Back spasms

Soooo... when did you actually play football?

October 25, 2009 I tore the ACL and MCL in my left knee

Around May during Spring of 2010 we were doing hitting drills and my friend went the wrong way and we both got concussions

Later in the spring, I was doing push presses, and some tall kid walked right into my weight when it was above my head and it made the weight tip and my back stretched, and I got back spasms

In around September of 2010, I tried to crackback some kid and my teammate tried to do the same and ended up cracking me, giving me another concussion

November 22, 2010 I tore the ACL, MCL, had a microfracture where my femuris ripped out, and had a bruised bone

There you go smartass. I honestly don't care if you believe me or not. I'm not here to impress anyone. You can talk all the sh*t you want, but it just motivates me more to prove everyone wrong. At the end of the day, at least I can say I overcame odds and played college football, which I'm sure most of you never have, so you can't even talk sh*t.

At the end of the day, at least I can say I overcame odds and played college football, which I'm sure most of you never have, so you can't even talk sh*t.

At the end of the day, at least I can say I overcame a sinus infection to place 4th in a high school debate tournament, which I'm sure most of you never have, so you can't even talk sh*t.

October 25, 2009 I tore the ACL and MCL in my left knee

Around May during Spring of 2010 we were doing hitting drills and my friend went the wrong way and we both got concussions

Later in the spring, I was doing push presses, and some tall kid walked right into my weight when it was above my head and it made the weight tip and my back stretched, and I got back spasms

In around September of 2010, I tried to crackback some kid and my teammate tried to do the same and ended up cracking me, giving me another concussion

November 22, 2010 I tore the ACL, MCL, had a microfracture where my femuris ripped out, and had a bruised bone

Like an egg back there.

At the end of the day, at least I can say I overcame a sinus infection to place 4th in a high school debate tournament, which I'm sure most of you never have, so you can't even talk sh*t.

You can joke it off however you want, but you know I'm right.

Right about the part where we can talk all the sh*t we want anyway.

Again, you can say whatever you want and post whatever you want, but 99% of the people here are 40-year-old office bums who did nothing with their football careers and wish they could go back and do something different. No one will admit it, and they'll just say something about me to try and change the topic or just flat out call me a liar, but you know it's true. I'm overcoming 2 major knee injuries the past 2 years, and I'm STILL going to be more successful in my football, academic, and work career than 99% of you. But carry on with your e-thugging that just gives me more motivation.

Archived