***Official Draft Day Thread***

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, you can say whatever you want and post whatever you want, but 99% of the people here are 40-year-old office bums who did nothing with their football careers and wish they could go back and do something different.

I seriously doubt "missing the chance to spend a few years in the trainer's room at Mt. Union" is at the top of anyone's regrets list.

But carry on with your e-thugging that just gives me more motivation.

lollercoaster. "e-thugging" = <3333333

Again, you can say whatever you want and post whatever you want, but 99% of the people here are 40-year-old office bums who did nothing with their football careers and wish they could go back and do something different. No one will admit it, and they'll just say something about me to try and change the topic or just flat out call me a liar, but you know it's true. I'm overcoming 2 major knee injuries the past 2 years, and I'm STILL going to be more successful in my football, academic, and work career than 99% of you. But carry on with your e-thugging that just gives me more motivation.

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who burst into hysterical laughter at the bolded? Comedy gold right here.

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who burst into hysterical laughter at the bolded? Comedy gold right here.

No you aren't. I wanted to say something but I try to not get to personal with the Falcon. Making fun of football is one thing, its a game. Making fun of future academic and career accomplishments is sort of low, thats life. But... the guy can't crack a 3.0 in high school, I don't know. I'll let the masses decide.

Alright, tell me what POS job you have and how you are productive in society?

EDIT: Oh, and what POS college did you go to?

Again, you can say whatever you want and post whatever you want, but 99% of the people here are 40-year-old office bums who did nothing with their football careers and wish they could go back and do something different. No one will admit it, and they'll just say something about me to try and change the topic or just flat out call me a liar, but you know it's true. I'm overcoming 2 major knee injuries the past 2 years, and I'm STILL going to be more successful in my football, academic, and work career than 99% of you. But carry on with your e-thugging that just gives me more motivation.

True, although aec4 is laughing at you.

Hey dickheads can we get back to talking about who is left to draft and if we should trade up to get them or stay put.

These are the top guys that are left (ranking by Pro Football Weekly not me so take it up with them)

Da'Quan Bowers

Aaron Williams

Brandon Harris

Kyle Rudolph

Bruce Carter

Lance Kendricks

Justin Houston

Marvin Austin

Jabaal Sheard

Akeem Ayers

Randall Cobb

Ryan Williams

Stephen Paea

Allen Bailey

Johnny Patrick

Greg Little

Jurrell Casey

Clint Boling

Rahim Moore

Marcus Gilbert

Titus Young

Christian Ballard

Dion Lewis

Marcus Cannon

Daniel Thomas

Orlando Franklin

Ras-I Dowling

Kendall Hunter

Brandon Hogan

Brooks Reed

I'd trade up to get the guys in green

Alright, tell me what POS job you have and how you are productive in society?

EDIT: Oh, and what POS college did you go to?

Ha, that's ok, I'm really not too worried about your judgment of me. Let's not forget, I'm not the one trying to tell everyone else around here why I'm better than them at everything, despite having accomplished next to nothing. Although, I'll admit you've convinced me. Playing college football in D3 automatically makes you a real winner in life. You're just so much better of a person than the rest of us... at everything. How did I ever question that?

Ha, that's ok, I'm really not too worried about your judgment of me. Let's not forget, I'm not the one trying to tell everyone else around here why I'm better than them at everything, despite having accomplished next to nothing. Although, I'll admit you've convinced me. Playing college football in D3 automatically makes you a real winner in life. You're just so much better of a person than the rest of us... at everything. How did I ever question that?

Believe me, I guarantee you I have already accomplished much more than you. But again, I don't care what you think of me, just as you don't care what I think of you. Just you're talking crap about someone's bad knees and their football ability, when in fact you probably have done nothing in football to justify you talking any crap whatsoever. Because I used to be the same way, but if it ever happens to you (I don't usually pray for injuries, but hopefully it could shed some light on you as to how bad it really sucks), I'll be waiting here, getting ready to laugh at you as you scream in pain like a little girl.

EDIT: Also, I never said I'd be a better person than anyone, I just said I will be more productive than 99% of the people here. Obviously if you are posting here all day long, you don't have a job important enough to where you can't slack off.

I'm not sure, but this could be the greatest post in the history of the interwebz.

Believe me, I guarantee you I have already accomplished much more than you. But again, I don't care what you think of me, just as you don't care what I think of you. Just you're talking crap about someone's bad knees and their football ability, when in fact you probably have done nothing in football to justify you talking any crap whatsoever. Because I used to be the same way, but if it ever happens to you (I don't usually pray for injuries, but hopefully it could shed some light on you as to how bad it really sucks), I'll be waiting here, getting ready to laugh at you as you scream in pain like a little girl.

What exactly have you accomplished? You haven't even graduated high school yet.

What exactly have you accomplished? You haven't even graduated high school yet.

Actually yeah I have. Get your facts straight. And I don't need to justify anything to you, so it doesn't matter what accomplished, because, like everyone here, you can't tell who's real and who's fake. "E-Thugging" doesn't make you look tough, it just makes you look soft and afraid to tell someone off that you have to face every single day. For all you know, I'm a 72-year-old war hero with a medal of honor and multiple military distinctions, and have won a Senate seat in California 3 times.

Actually yeah I have. Get your facts straight. And I don't need to justify anything to you, so it doesn't matter what accomplished, because, like everyone here, you can't tell who's real and who's fake. "E-Thugging" doesn't make you look tough, it just makes you look soft and afraid to tell someone off that you have to face every single day. For all you know, I'm a 72-year-old war hero with a medal of honor and multiple military distinctions, and have won a Senate seat in California 3 times.

Not a single one of these sentences makes sense.

Please don't stop posting.

^Trade up and get Ayers or Bowers. Reed will probably go to the Pats, so I can't see them trading down. This isn't a very good draft class, so we can afford to trade up.

I'm trying to find out info about his knees first but if they trade up for him they obviously think he's ok. I'd really wanted to get Paea but I think it would be a waste now we have Wilkerson. DB is my guess if we do trade up

EDIT: Also, I never said I'd be a better person than anyone, I just said I will be more productive than 99% of the people here. Obviously if you are posting here all day long, you don't have a job important enough to where you can't slack off.

I resent that...I find people jobs for living.

The real question is, do people who "E-Thugh" deserve to die like your dark colored friends who protected you from being picked on in grade school?

Can you throw that speedball by me? Make me look like a fool, boy?

Can you get me a cool job? Like, ninja assassin?

Not unless you're a Six Sigma Black-belt.

Ya Jif what about me... I don't need to be a ninja assassin... maybe just like, a CEO or something? Let me know.

Cant remember what you are targeting for a career other than super annoying mafia nerd cali homo.

Then why aren't you doing so at this moment? Obviously if you're posting here right now at your work, you're not doing the job you're paid to do.

Son, you've got a lot to learn. This America. I work when I want, how I want and make a ton of money doing it. All the while, helping reduce the unemployment number. Thank me later.

Archived