***Official Draft Day Thread***

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mayock said it best about Brooks Reed. He's a guy a GM keeps in his back pocket in the event his draft board gets blown up because, at worst, Reed won't embarrass you. He'll come in and work hard and be a fan favorite, even if he's just a really expensive role player.

ON TOPIC:

Has anyone else come to terms that teams can not make trades of players for picks unless they are rookies to be picked, that is until Monday?

This is gonna make one heck of a draft tonight!

When I first heard there were no trades I was freaking out. But when they explained it, it didn't seem that bad to me...

Goodell just goot booed big time.

We want football. SWEET! Let them play. Good job by the fans!!!

Where's a grassy knoll when you really need one?*

* This post intended solely for the purpose of lame internet humor and is not meant to condone or imply a threat against any parties either living or dead. Any similarities to said actions is entirely coincidental.

Where's a grassy knoll when you really need one?*

* This post intended solely for the purpose of lame internet humor and is not meant to condone or imply a threat against any parties either living or dead. Any similarities to said actions is entirely coincidental.

I laughed.

But you are crazy! :D

Make sure you watch the draft with friends, or a local bar tonight so you dont have the "I was home alone in bed" alibi.

Alright enough talk already let Carolina make a huge mistake, draft Cam and get this ******* thing started already for ****sake you motherless ******* cunts.

Drafting Cam Newton would be the perfect karmic circle closing in on Jerry Richardson for trying to tell Peyton Manning he wasn't worth what he was getting during the CBA talks. If he thinks Manning makes too much, wait until he's signing Newton's check two years from now.

I'm gonna say this now so we don't go through the same BS as last year, DON'T BITCH IF PEOPLE SAY WHO WAS PICKED BEFORE GOODELL ANNOUNCES IT! If it's announced on tv I'm gonna discuss it here.

Yeah no worries there man. Post em if you got em.

Rumors have been building up all week about Atlanta possibly moving up to top 10 for Julio Jones or AJ Green and they keep building steam. I have no idea how they are going to pull it off but I keep seeing it.

Mike Mayock said earlier that he has heard of several trades that are set to happen that will blow up everybodies mock drafts.

Archived