Lockout is back on

Thanks 8th Circuit!!!

The Eighth Circuit is the only Court of Appeal in the nation to have a majority of its judges appointed by a single President. George W. Bush appointed seven of the Eighth Circuit's eleven allotted judges.

Write your own joke.

Edited by madmikeisback

soo... what next?

Hopefully someone can post a link, but basically they're throwing players out of the facilities as we speak. Great timing by the NFL. I hope the draft is delayed 20 minutes tonight because the fans boo so hard.

This is an administrative (read: temporary) stay, not a wholesale block of the injunction. The only thing that matter is the owners' appeal to the Eight Circuit.

So the lockout is back on until there is a decision on the appeal?

Ownership had the fans on their side until this bullsh*t

F-em all

I was never on the owners side. Im on the side with the players. These guys need to be taken care of seeing is how the money is there to do it and all...

Hopefully someone can post a link, but basically they're throwing players out of the facilities as we speak. Great timing by the NFL. I hope the draft is delayed 20 minutes tonight because the fans boo so hard.

LOL the draft is tonight?? WOW its amazing how little I care this year. The NFL has no idea what its doing.........

I call him Roger Boodell

Sorry to post this but Tom is correct "Temporally..."

Lockout back on after 8th circuit grants stay

Rotoworld

updated 2:40 p.m. ET, Fri., April 29, 2011

If you're confused, just know you aren't alone. Teams are now kicking players out of their facilities, and free agency and trades are unlikely to be allowed for at least a week, if not 6-8. The Eighth Circuit is known to be a Republican-heavy court notorious for conservative decisions, so no one should be surprised by its decision. Kevin Kolb won't be traded during the draft, and free agent Nnamdi Asomugha isn't signing anywhere anytime soon.

Rotoworld.com

Lockout back on after 8th circuit court allows stay - NBC SPORTS

Edited by BaumerJet

A temporary lockout while they hammer the validity of a permanent lockout.

The fastest way to an NFL season is for the owners to win a permanent lockout and force the player to re certify as a union to go back to the bargaining table.