Falcon63 vs The Board

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was a safety in high school. Ol' number 23. That's right. Thought about playin' college but, you know, Uncle Sam had other ideas. Ended up in the Navy. But...ah, what the Hell. Japanese submarine sl

It's not a joke. People are dying overseas every day...f*ck you and ur ugly wife and kid yeah, probably got a ban coming, but i don't want to be somewhere where un-American a$$ terrorists insult

Look, Dave... I can see you’re really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly... take a stress pill and think things over. I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you. Dave. Stop. Stop, will you? Stop Dave. Will you stop, Dave? Stop Dave. I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is goind. I can feel it.

Someone should have hit Falcon with one of those when he was imploding and getting banned. Alas it is too late.

WOW I leave town for 3 days and these boards were dead - I come back early this morning get called into work sitting here bored out of my mind and stumble onto this --

Thank you all so much --

Posting at work??? Thief!

• Upvote 1

Oh Christ, could you imaging how awesome it would have been had TS bothered to stay here during the height of BoomBoom's lunacy?

This is a brilliant thread too.

Maybe Falcon deserves the ultimate tribute. A PDM animated sig.

Seriously, you're a piece of sh*t. Yeah, people give me crap about everything, but lying about being a war hero is absolutely unacceptable, and is far worse than anything I have ever said. I seriously can't fathom how you think that is funny or acceptable no matter how you look at it. I've just been f*cking around in this thread cause I'm bored, but that is way too over the line. My cousin and my brother are fighting overseas right now risking their lives for our freedom, and POS like you tarnish their entire image and what they stand for. This is personally offensive to me, and should be for anyone who has any sense of patriotism and nationalism.

Where has this thread been all my life?

Where has this thread been all my life?

There was this kid I grew up with; he was younger than me. Sorta looked up to me, you know. We did our first work together, worked our way out of the street. Things were good, we made the most of it. During Prohibition, we ran molasses into Canada... made a fortune, your father, too. As much as anyone, I loved him and trusted him. Later on he had an idea to build a city out of a desert stop-over for GI's on the way to the West Coast. That kid's name was Falcon, and the city he invented was Las Vegas. This was a great man, a man of vision and guts. And there isn't even a plaque, or a signpost or a statue of him in that town! Someone put a bullet through his eye. No one knows who gave the order. When I heard it, I wasn't angry; I knew Falcon, I knew he was head-strong, talking loud, saying stupid things. So when he turned up dead, I let it go. And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen; I didn't ask who gave the order, because it had nothing to do with business!

Edited by Klecko73isGod
  • Upvote 1

I love the people on this board. 96% of the people here are hysterically funny. The other 4% are psychos, giving the 96% something to goof on.

Unless we find out where you live of course.

:P

I guess falcon got so mad at the terrorists in this thread he hit Osama himself.

The real question is, if this thread was never started, would Osama been found and murdered?

///mind blown.

I guess falcon got so mad at the terrorists in this thread he hit Osama himself.

:lol:

Five bucks to the person that calls his phone and tell him this:

"Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!"

• Upvote 1

:lol:

Five bucks to the person that calls his phone and tell him this:

"Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!"

I'm not sure if I'm sad or proud to have gotten that reference half way through the first sentence.

:rl:

You Mods better not ban him. If I had a penis it would be pointing north right now. This thread is pure hilarity

Not to hijack, but if you decide to post pics to prove Teh Falcon right, please notify me asap! Thanks. :P

I see he missed a Spaceballs reference over there, lol. Also made his own draft analysis thread with no analysis in it, and bashed the Easter holliday. Pretty good start, he'll fit right in.

I see he missed a Spaceballs reference over there, lol. Also made his own draft analysis thread with no analysis in it, and bashed the Easter holliday. Pretty good start, he'll fit right in.

i was lurking and i saw a thread titled "Weightlifting" knew who started it without even looking

i was lurking and i saw a thread titled "Weightlifting" knew who started it without even looking

These prompted me to go over there, havent been in a while.

He's not serious, right? Like its all one big joke. Or at least the persona over this is...right, please someone tell me this is just a brilliant act.

These prompted me to go over there, havent been in a while.

He's not serious, right? Like its all one big joke. Or at least the persona over this is...right, please someone tell me this is just a brilliant act.

i dont think it is. Im pretty sure he's as serious as Dr. Crushlove running out of bacon on a Tuesday afternoon.

• Upvote 1