Falcon63 vs The Board

I plan to make peace between JiF and Tom Shane. This has gone on long enough.

Dude, just let it be. Between his ever-increasing hatred for CTM and now his new found hatred for TS, it's like he's completely forgotten he used to hate me. These guys are making me look great compared to them, don't mess with that.

This I buy.

Wonder how long he'll be entertained discussing with himself?

I think we all should join but disguise ourselves by slightly altering our usernames, for example, I'll be Schmlecko73isGod, The Crusher can be The Schmusher, Tom Shane can be Schmom Schmame.

I bet he won't notice.

Edited by Klecko73isGod

Dude, just let it be. Between his ever-increasing hatred for CTM and now his new found hatred for TS, it's like he's completely forgotten he used to hate me. These guys are making me look great compared to them, don't mess with that.

Why would anyone hate you? You're just a sweet little old man.

As long as we're able to create a Teh Falcon bot that inserts; "lolknicks," "lolinstertteamnamehere," "loltwosead," "I still have no idea why New York made the trade... Melo was gonna be a free agent...something something lack of depth etc.," "something something... sour grapes," "Melo can't shoot, rondo is the best pg in the leage.." by the time the next NBA season rolls along, not only would we not skip a bit, but I don't think anyone would really notice.

Edited by BroadwayJoe12
  • Upvote 1

Keep quiet, mushmouth. You're ruining your already negligible trade value.

JF80 rep'd you for this POS. I should have known better than like that douche. You 2 were meant for each other.

Please, ih8u plenty. But nobody will ever reach the level hatred I have for CTM...ever. T0mShane is trying really hard to take that spot, but he will never pass 1b on my LFP list. You have to admire his effort. Its obviously his daily mission.

You are by far the quickest and best at responding with a fat girl themed joke toward me, and for that, you will always have a special place of hate in my heart. Dont ever forget it.

• Thumb Down 1

Please, ih8u plenty. But nobody will ever reach the level hatred I have for CTM...ever. T0mShane is trying really hard to take that spot, but he will never pass 1b on my LFP list. You have to admire his effort. Its obviously his daily mission.

You are by far the quickest and best at responding with a fat girl themed joke toward me, and for that, you will always have a special place of hate in my heart. Dont ever forget it.

If you ever met any of us in real life would you say, "i don't know whether to kiss you or slap you"

Aw, that's so sweet of you to say. I'll be sure to not let you down in the future and live up to your expectations.

Odds on him validating the username Teh Falcon?? I'd say 100:1. I'd probably go higher, if I wasn't half convinced it wouldn't even register with him.

i tried Falcon63 at first but it said that name was already taken, so i went with the next best thing.

I still can't believe Falcon just gave up the fight like that. It didn't have to be over for him here.

I mean, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Duh, stupidhead, the Germans didn't bomb Pearl Harbor. If you attended a real college like me (go Purple Headed Warriors!), then you would know this.

• Upvote 1

" I'm actually hoping that if (somehow, hopefully) I get invited to the NFL Combine 4 years from now, I can breka the bench press record."

"My ultimate goals are to enter camp on August 17 as a freshman at 300 pounds, benching 385 with 30 reps of 225, 500 squat, and in shape. The in shape part might screw me, but hopefully these tips and my summer workout can help me there, as I used to be in very good shape before my injuries."

"Seriously though, just did my first leg workout of my summer program. It's nothing insanely crazy, but it seemed like it worked pretty good. Gonna follow that and not cheat myself, as I want to be the strongest and fastest player on the team as a freshman"

Guess who that was? :lol:

Edited by war ensemble
  • Upvote 1

" I'm actually hoping that if (somehow, hopefully) I get invited to the NFL Combine 4 years from now, I can breka the bench press record."

"My ultimate goals are to enter camp on August 17 as a freshman at 300 pounds, benching 385 with 30 reps of 225, 500 squat, and in shape. The in shape part might screw me, but hopefully these tips and my summer workout can help me there, as I used to be in very good shape before my injuries."

"Seriously though, just did my first leg workout of my summer program. It's nothing insanely crazy, but it seemed like it worked pretty good. Gonna follow that and not cheat myself, as I want to be the strongest and fastest player on the team as a freshman"

Yaa, those things usually go hand-in-hand. Jevon Kerfalcon...

I find it highly entertaining that this kid repeatedly attempted suicide by mod and failed. Kudos to the mods for not giving him what he clearly was seeking (and no, Crusher, you should not be expecting a box of granola bars in the mail).

For your information he is still an upstanding member of this board and we await his return. Box of Tobasco Slim jims would be nice Johnny Hector.

not me. I would show up at 500 pounds and only squat when it was poo poo time;.