UFC 129 (tonight)

Drums

So for the other MMA fans.. who do you guys think is winning tonight?

I think GSP is knocking Shields out. They can build Shields up as much as they want.. he has no stand up and is going to get his a$ kicked, but it should be a good fight.

I'm most excited for Lyoto vs Randy.... and Randy does not stand a chance IMO. I doubt Randy can squeak out a decision. I love the guy but I'm not going to feel bad when Lyoto knocks him out. SIdenote: I don't know if any of you have noticed, but Randy has a boxing coach (the guy with the doo rag) and he's the WORST EVER. I've never see his fighters win. and they almost always get knocked out.. so shows how good of a coach he is.

The Aldo fight is looking like it's going to be good.. and most likely quick. Someone's getting knocked out and I dont think it's gonna be Aldo.

So for the other MMA fans.. who do you guys think is winning tonight?

I think GSP is knocking Shields out. They can build Shields up as much as they want.. he has no stand up and is going to get his a$ kicked, but it should be a good fight.

I'm most excited for Lyoto vs Randy.... and Randy does not stand a chance IMO. I doubt Randy can squeak out a decision. I love the guy but I'm not going to feel bad when Lyoto knocks him out. SIdenote: I don't know if any of you have noticed, but Randy has a boxing coach (the guy with the doo rag) and he's the WORST EVER. I've never see his fighters win. and they almost always get knocked out.. so shows how good of a coach he is.

The Aldo fight is looking like it's going to be good.. and most likely quick. Someone's getting knocked out and I dont think it's gonna be Aldo.

Well, I hope Randy wins, but I like Lyoto too. Never liked Roid Pierre, but he should win.

Archived