Sign in to follow this  
CrazyCarl40

Ortiz Goes Yard, Celebrates with Soldiers

Question: why do you Yankees fans have to try and ruin a feel good story? How insecure are you people? Unreal.

Because this thread is useless.

• Thumb Down 2

YFPC: Yankee Fan Persecution Complex on full display. Anything less than abject praise is seen as a full-on assault. Pussies.

Nah. This really has nothing to do with the Yankees. It's just a dumb thread about nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

It's a BASEBALL story. It has nothing to do with politics.

It's not a baseball story or a politics story. It's a waste of bandwidth.

So the many media outlets who wrote this story, aired this story, and put this story on the web are all wrong in their news judgement but you, who probably does not work in the media, is right? Is this correct?

If you think this thread is so bad, why do you continue to post in it? Is your life really that boring?

At least I didnt START this thread.

...I would think that NEW YORK Yankee fans...and/or native New Yorkers could...I 'dunno....put some sports rivalry aside regarding something involving the military - in light of the recent military action - since...um....New York City was impacted the most by a sensless, horrendous, criminal act on 9/11/01. Just sayin'.

None of that has anything to do with this dumb video.

Exactly what about the video is dumb? That a player has the actual perception to recognize a military personnel?

Yeah, how stupid can you get.

If Derek Jeter did such a thing, he would be nominated for a Humanitarian award.

Put your petty and childish differences aside. Or look away if it bothers you so much.

You must love this thread because it's just as useless as the vast majority of your posts. BTW if this was Jeter or any other yankee it would still be a dumb thread about nothing thats right out of boston's unpaid PR intern.

Mike, if Jeter did this you'd be verbally fellating him all over this board and you know it.

Find one thread I've started about useless garbage like this.

Useless garbage? I suppose you would know your own kind.

Haha you must have been very pleased with yourself when you wrote this.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company