Anyone want to be on a JetNation committee?

Maxman

This is actually serious...I don't want to divulge too much but we are launching a new program and I am looking for people to help out. This is directly related to the story of other Jets fans. There will be some work involved but it won't be a ton. Basically reading what people submit...I can explain more directly.

Post in here and let me know if you are interested in helping out.

Thanks.

You want a mod to actually do some work- let me know what this involves and I can try it.

Sign me up.

Thanks guys -- I will shoot you a PM with some more info. This is a new program we are launching, I think it will be pretty cool. When you get it we can discuss specifics and see if you are interested...

Thanks!

Thanks Tom, I will include you on the PM with the info. Much appreciated.

I'll help out. I'm sufficiently recovered from flag football to walk from the keyboard to the beer cooler and back so it's all good.

Thanks Tom, I will include you on the PM with the info. Much appreciated.

I was going to volunteer to help, but not if my present company is T0mShane. His presence alone tarnishes your idea and I dont want that stain. You shouldnt either, I suggest you chose your posters wisely.

I was going to volunteer to help, but not if my present company is T0mShane. His presence alone tarnishes your idea and I dont want that stain. You shouldnt either, I suggest you chose your posters wisely.

You have seen how this place is being run. Why you would use wise in a sentence that refers to me is a bit baffling.

:D

You have seen how this place is being run. Why you would use wise in a sentence that refers to me is a bit baffling.

:D

My Crushlove has nice things to say about you, I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

Vic is here to help. Him volunteering kind of masks the stench that TS has permeated on this new venture of yours. God speed friend, god speed.

My Crushlove has nice things to say about you, I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

Vic is here to help. Him volunteering kind of masks the stench that TS has permeated on this new venture of yours. God speed friend, god speed.

I'm trying dude. Tom Shane smells like an unwashed pair of Teh Crushers underwear after a long night of working out, banging the Mrs., and eating a ton of bacon.

I'm trying dude. Tom Shane smells like an unwashed pair of Teh Crushers underwear after a long night of working out, banging the Mrs., and eating a ton of bacon.

That's nasty..

And i also will have to politely decline, any club that jif is too good to join, I am 10x too good to join, as I'm sure you understand. Best of luck.

I'm not so sure, the last time you came up with something like this you tried to pull my pants down while mumbling something about taking a physical.

That was different than mine ... the first thing he asked was would I bend over to pick up a $100 bill ... when I said yes, he said what about a $50. I could see where it was going ... so I left

This is actually serious...I don't want to divulge too much but we are launching a new program and I am looking for people to help out. This is directly related to the story of other Jets fans. There will be some work involved but it won't be a ton. Basically reading what people submit...I can explain more directly.

Yet another version of POTW?

Thanks everyone, that is a great response. I think we are okay on people now. I will send out my thoughts via PM. Don't want to post this publicly until we launch it.

You know, because we get tired of everyone stealing our awesome ideas! :D

Then why do you keep asking me for a pair to use as a tent when you take the family camping?

I'm in Max. Just don't ask me to be a mod. I like you, but not in that way.

You're out. Registration is closed, nobody wants you threatening to ban people from an opt-in committee..

Archived