This Clown was supposed to beat out Bollywood

Fred Jetstone

TSN.ca Staff with files

11/16/2005 4:52:37 PM

The Edmonton Eskimos will be starting quarterback Ricky Ray on Sunday when they face the B.C. Lions in the CFL's West Division Final.

The decision puts off the Ray/Jason Maas quarterback controversy for now, as Eskimo fans have debated who should get the nod for Sunday's matchup.

Ray, the CFL's highest-paid player, struggled in last Sunday's division semifinal against Calgary and has not thrown a touchdown in the last six games.

"I still feel like I can go out and help this team," Ray told the Edmonton Journal Monday. "It's been a tough last stretch of the season."

TSN.ca Staff with files

11/16/2005 4:52:37 PM

The Edmonton Eskimos will be starting quarterback Ricky Ray on Sunday when they face the B.C. Lions in the CFL's West Division Final.

The decision puts off the Ray/Jason Maas quarterback controversy for now, as Eskimo fans have debated who should get the nod for Sunday's matchup.

Ray, the CFL's highest-paid player, struggled in last Sunday's division semifinal against Calgary and has not thrown a touchdown in the last six games.

"I still feel like I can go out and help this team," Ray told the Edmonton Journal Monday. "It's been a tough last stretch of the season."

Jetstone, I was expecting a funny picture, are you getting serious?

Fiedler ain't coming back, don't fool yourself.

Don't be surprised if Bollywood ends up the full-time starter for years to come. He's overcome all the odds so far. I think it's his destiny.

Bobby baby. You seem depressed. Let me cheer you up. Here's a picture of Bolly with funnyman Jay Leno.

Feel better?

leno1229.jpg

Didn't get around to wathing the TIVO of last week's game, eh?

Bolly may be below Kingsbury on the depth chart after THAT performance.

Thanks for the concern about my wellbeing, but I'm fine. I'm not sure I've ever laughed as hard as I did at Bollypuke's antics on Sunday.

Archived