Since we don't allow religion besides anti-Muslim invective

Aten

I can do this all day you fat retard.

I apologize if you where offended I was not agreeing with the anti-muslim part just the part of keeping people from eating bacon and drinking beer. It was a joke not an opinion.

I re-read it and realized I high lighted too much of it. Meant to only high light the eat no bacon and beer part.

Just so you know....

I did not realize how in bad taste it was. Nonetheless just quit at Mod. Again I apologize. Never attended to insult anyone at that level.

I apologize if you where offended I was not agreeing with the anti-muslim part just the part of keeping people from eating bacon and drinking beer. It was a joke not an opinion.

I re-read it and realized I high lighted too much of it. Meant to only high light the eat no bacon and beer part.

Just so you know....

I did not realize how in bad taste it was. Nonetheless just quit at Mod. Again I apologize. Never attended to insult anyone at that level.

Bad taste is not banning people for spewing the crap that I just read in that thread. It's like you guys are afraid to ban anyone for saying something offensive because of the no poli-speak rule; well, since that type of talk is not allowed, it's OK if someone accidentally says it? Bad form Crush. Bad form. Bugg should be banned no question. That's one of the most racist tirades I've ever seen on a Jet forum, and I used to frequent the JI Political Forum dude. This is exactly why I left the other place. Not acting on it is tolerance, and I might be pulling an exit from yet another Jet forum if that's the way things go here.

Bad taste is not banning people for spewing the crap that I just read in that thread. It's like you guys are afraid to ban anyone for saying something offensive because of the no poli-speak rule; well, since that type of talk is not allowed, it's OK if someone accidentally says it? Bad form Crush. Bad form. Bugg should be banned no question. That's one of the most racist tirades I've ever seen on a Jet forum, and I used to frequent the JI Political Forum dude. This is exactly why I left the other place. Not acting on it is tolerance, and I might be pulling an exit from yet another Jet forum if that's the way things go here.

Not to stick my nose in (as I stick my nose in), that was anamolous for that specific poster, and he was speaking out of a rather raw emotional state. JN has never been quick with the ban hammer. It's always been applied only in cases of repeated action. The whole existence of that thread was playing with fire, and eventually someone was going to burn it down. IMO, the mods should just delete the whole thing and deny it ever existed.

Not to stick my nose in (as I stick my nose in), that was anamolous for that specific poster, and he was speaking out of a rather raw emotional state.

You know, I've been in some pretty raw emotional states in my life. Some good, some bad. The first time a girl touched my penis, or dealing with my sister's ex when he physically assaulted her. Being accepted as a doctoral candidate, or hearing that a couple buddies of mine went down in a tower almost 10 years ago. Endy Chavez's catch against St. Louis a few years back, or watching Beltran go down looking just a few minutes later. I don't recall any of these events, good and bad, turning me magically into a bigot and going on a tirade. It's the Mel Gibson argument at it's best and tolerating it by any means is nothing short of pathetic.

You know, I've been in some pretty raw emotional states in my life. Some good, some bad. The first time a girl touched my penis, or dealing with my sister's ex when he physically assaulted her. Being accepted as a doctoral candidate, or hearing that a couple buddies of mine went down in a tower almost 10 years ago. Endy Chavez's catch against St. Louis a few years back, or watching Beltran go down looking just a few minutes later. I don't recall any of these events, good and bad, turning me magically into a bigot and going on a tirade. It's the Mel Gibson argument at it's best and tolerating it by any means is nothing short of pathetic.

Well, yeah. I don't know the guy in real life at all and I didn't mean to sound like I was condoning the sentiment (though I guess that was the literal conclusion of what I wrote). My point was it's never manifested itself on this board prior to this. One incident probably doesn't merit the hook.

Well, yeah. I don't know the guy in real life at all and I didn't mean to sound like I was condoning the sentiment (though I guess that was the literal conclusion of what I wrote). My point was it's never manifested itself on this board prior to this. One incident probably doesn't merit the hook.

That's fair. Can't say I'm not disappointed in the lack of action still. Had a similar rant been done in the name of blacks or Jews I'd imagine the poster would have been banned quicker than you can say 'Yo MTV Raps'.

That's fair. Can't say I'm not disappointed in the lack of action still. Had a similar rant been done in the name of blacks or Jews I'd imagine the poster would have been banned quicker than you can say 'Yo MTV Raps'.

Congrats on the PhD. deal, btw. Pretty cool.

Agreed. I offered my apology. I am sorry to anyone I offended. I'm done.

well what has gone here is exactly why Max started from the beginning not wanting any political , religious talk on jetnation. If you want to talk that stuff go to another site-do not blame the mods or Phil.

A budding young tight end scout walks into Coach Ryan's office...

First private jock sniffer T0m T0m reporting for duty sir...

Coach Ryan looks at the puny little pee-wee Herman looking runt and shouts...

Now look here son, you might be able to spot a full pair of balls, but do you know what kind of players I'm looking for?

T0m T0m tries to respond, but before he could get his hand off his nipple, Coach Ryan screams...

Shut boy and listen to me! You make Sanchez look like the most hetero sexual being on the planet, you tenderfoot, liberal nut bag licker!!!!

Coach Ryan continues, now fruit loop, there are 3 types of players out there...

First you have the kind that gets hit, and stays down with his a$$ in the air, like he's waiting for biker gang to run a train on him...

T0m T0m replies, oh no coach I would never recommend a player like that, besides he would be out for weeks after an a$$ raping like that...

Rex yells, sounds like you are speaking from experience, you got more than a little T0m Brady in you, you little cock knocker!

Second, you have players that get hit and they only get up half of the time, and when they do, they look like they are crawling up lips first to glory hole!

Never coach Ryan T0m T0m blurts out! I would never suggest we peruse any player, which could possibly replace me from the front of my chow line sir!

Coach Ryan nearly spits up his lunch, but quickly gets it's taste in his mouth, regurgitates a few more times, swallows it down, like T0m T0m on raw oyster day in the mod lounge...

Dam that meat loaf gets better the 2nd and 3rd time around, I tell you what, shouts Coach Ryan...

Finally, the third type of player, gets hit, and gets up every time! He keeps getting hit and he keeps getting up! He never stays down! He bounces back like you T0m T0m!

No matter how many men bang him, no matter how he's tossed, no matter who he's passed around to, he just keeps bouncing and bouncing back up. He goes down, he gets up!

You know what that's like sugar britches...

T0m T0m responds, oh yea, I love it like that Coach Ryan that is the kind of player I will find for you boss...

Coach Ryan spits out furiously... NO!!! You freaking Ines Sainz wannabe! I want the player that keeps knocking everybody down! Get your mind of my cock T0m T0m and get with the program!!!

And when you find him, doesn’t him for a test ride, but if he does knock you down and go all nutty up inside you, that is OK, we still want him, just keep him away from our QB!

Yeah, I recall Bruce Banner getting the axe in a heartbeat for one of those in a Tim Tebow thread. I'm sure if Bugg goes off again he'll face discipline.

I don't apologize for anything I said, but I won't repeat nor rehash it here. I stand by all of it, none of which has been refuted in any way by those who only reaction to uncomfortable facts and cruel reality is to whine about imaginary racism. Again, above all, this whole PC tick of calling anything you do not like RACIST rather than actually discuss it is juvenile bullsh*t.

Would agree that for better or worse poltics and religion on a sports board are pointless. And that's a big reason I haven't gone anywhere near JI in years. This is the toy department of life; let it stay that way.

The problem with what you said is that you generalized an entire group of people based on what a small minority of muslims (the extremists) believe. The quaran says to only kill the infidel if he oppresses you. A large portion of the book was written while they were at war with the pagans who were trying to keep their beliefs as the main religion in that area at the time. This is why those seemingly violent passages were written. It's easy to dismiss it all and say it's a violent religion, but it really depends on the interpretation. Same with the bible. There's tons of violent passages in there, but if you take the meaning of the whole over the meaning of one quote mined line, you better understand what it's actually about. Or better yet, sit down and have a conversation with a normal muslim and ask them about how they interpret those passages.

The problem with what you said is that you generalized an entire group of people based on what a small minority of muslims (the extremists) believe. The quaran says to only kill the infidel if he oppresses you. A large portion of the book was written while they were at war with the pagans who were trying to keep their beliefs as the main religion in that area at the time. This is why those seemingly violent passages were written. It's easy to dismiss it all and say it's a violent religion, but it really depends on the interpretation. Same with the bible. There's tons of violent passages in there, but if you take the meaning of the whole over the meaning of one quote mined line, you better understand what it's actually about. Or better yet, sit down and have a conversation with a normal muslim and ask them about how they interpret those passages.

Well this has run its course-argue and discuss some other venue

Archived