Why do wifes ask for our opions when they don't want them?

The Crusher

Mrs. Crusher ask me this morning what I thought about a friend of hers who's husband who recently got caught banging a younger somewhat attractive female. I said it's sad and he should have put his family first. I should have walked away the fat yet wise hubby at that point.

Cause then she asked, "Why do you think he did it?" I thought to myself and really had two or three good padded answers to give but it was before second breakfast so I was a little light headed. I answered, "Cause his wife is old and let hereself go and this is probably the first young stuff that offered him so trim since before his marriage."

So... Mrs. Crusher asked, "What would you do if some young chick offere you some" Now Dr. Crushlove knew he was behind on this one. So I figured honestly was the best policy... "Ask the bitch if she could cook." Luckily Mrs. Crusher thought it was funny and that was that.

For me my wife has treated like a fat king for ten years and nothing would make me stray, but I wonder what others think. This was a pretty solid old dude, knew him for about ten years just as my wifes friends husband' would not have called it.

i would think that there were circumstances that you guys aren't aware of. Same thing happened to my neighbors. We've known them forever. Involved in the same activities as there kids. So our families spent alot of time together. Never would have thought something was wrong. One day the wife is moving out and into her boyfriends house. Turns out her husband has a bit of a temper when the lights go out and no one is around.

Never would have guessed that that was the case.

i would think that there were circumstances that you guys aren't aware of. Same thing happened to my neighbors. We've known them forever. Involved in the same activities as there kids. So our families spent alot of time together. Never would have thought something was wrong. One day the wife is moving out and into her boyfriends house. Turns out her husband has a bit of a temper when the lights go out and no one is around.

Never would have guessed that that was the case.

Maybe it wasn;t. Maybe she just met the new dude and started convincing herself and everyone else her husband was unbearable. Most people are ok with the car they drive until they visit a new car lot. Then they start finding bunch of stuff that's intolerable.

Maybe it wasn;t. Maybe she just met the new dude and started convincing herself and everyone else her husband was unbearable. Most people are ok with the car they drive until they visit a new car lot. Then they start finding bunch of stuff that's intolerable.

ya i know what your saying. just meant that things arent always as they seem to us.

ya i know what your saying. just meant that things arent always as they seem to us.

Agreed. But it wasn't that these two people appeared too happy. Yet once it happen the answer seemed obvious. dude probably saw it as his last chance to get a piece he actually wanted. I know it;s wrong but at the same time, is it really? Weird.

I don't plan on getting into a lifelong commitment any time soon. Is it really either partner's fault if, 10 or 20 years down the road, they don't share the same feelings they once did for their wives/husbands (this goes both ways--not trying to defend anyone in particular but speaking por lo general)? Should they suffer to try and keep things together when it obviously isn't working? (There's a degree to which, if they did love them, they would make an effort--but I mean, if that feeling can no longer be found, can they be faulted for giving up? At that point I think it's as futile as reparative therapy...)

Granted, one shouldn't just try and have covert sex with others, hiding it from the wife/husband in order to preserve the marriage. At least be honest about it; it will not work otherwise.

women want to EMOTE

next time just ask her how it makes her feel, shut up and think about bacon :D

Truth is I owe it to her to answer the question best i can. Go in your garage and jack your car up and then lay under it then pull the jack. Get a feel for what it's like to be her.

I don't plan on getting into a lifelong commitment any time soon. Is it really either partner's fault if, 10 or 20 years down the road, they don't share the same feelings they once did for their wives/husbands (this goes both ways--not trying to defend anyone in particular but speaking por lo general)? Should they suffer to try and keep things together when it obviously isn't working? (There's a degree to which, if they did love them, they would make an effort--but I mean, if that feeling can no longer be found, can they be faulted for giving up? At that point I think it's as futile as reparative therapy...)

Granted, one shouldn't just try and have covert sex with others, hiding it from the wife/husband in order to preserve the marriage. At least be honest about it; it will not work otherwise.

Only lifelong commitment you should make is to yourself and your education. you should be concerned about how you will turn your brains into booty. tutoring large breasted dimwits and rewarding them with shots of tequila followed by a night of regret should be your focus.

Only lifelong commitment you should make is to yourself and your education. you should be concerned about how you will turn your brains into booty. tutoring large breasted dimwits and rewarding them with shots of tequila followed by a night of regret should be your focus.

Ha, yeah. It helps when the school I'm going to has had their gender ratio change from 2:1 guys to gals to even, and now, female-dominated (if only slightly). Seriously, what other engineering school can say the same? MIT keeps it even but they have to deal with Massholes.

Ha, yeah. It helps when the school I'm going to has had their gender ratio change from 2:1 guys to gals to even, and now, female-dominated (if only slightly). Seriously, what other engineering school can say the same? MIT keeps it even but they have to deal with Massholes.

Where you going? Never mind the school of the brilliance your going to. Go find a close by community college and offer to tutor the single mothers in Algebra. The mommies need you. Do the right thing dammit.

I think he's got his pick, but he's yet to exercise that option on his contract.

Thats a double edged sword. You will eventually have to answer the question, "Is she hotter than me?" no way that will work. Find a chick with short term memory loss instead. Perfect.

Where you going? Never mind the school of the brilliance your going to. Go find a close by community college and offer to tutor the single mothers in Algebra. The mommies need you. Do the right thing dammit.

Lol, I'm going to Harvey Mudd out in Cali. It's small but very good in math, science, and engineering. Only like 200 kids in each year, but there are four other colleges and they all pretty much share the same larger campus. And one of them is a all-chicks...I'll set up my base of operations around there.

Lol, I'm going to Harvey Mudd out in Cali. It's small but very good in math, science, and engineering. Only like 200 kids in each year, but there are four other colleges and they all pretty much share the same larger campus. And one of them is a all-chicks...I'll set up my base of operations around there.

"I couldn't be prouder" *sniff* *sniff*

Run an add.

"Super bright lad with raging boner to tutor hot chicks" "Free of charge but t!ts excepted" I meant tips... Or did I? hahaha

Divorce is too easy today. Relationships start out like a ball of fire and in 6 months its back to the usual grind. Ive seen the best of them married and divorced. Only one smiling is the lawyers. Besides women cheat more than men.

Who here ever thought their wife was cheating on them?

That's one of great advantages of knowing maths and algebra. No kidding, it works all the time.

Divorce is too easy today. Relationships start out like a ball of fire and in 6 months its back to the usual grind. Ive seen the best of them married and divorced. Only one smiling is the lawyers. Besides women cheat more than men.

Who here ever thought their wife was cheating on them?

In my first marriage are starting getting suspicious after every time i kissed my wife i starting thinking about hot dogs. At first i was good with it. After awhile i got suspicious.

Marriage is very difficult if your fortunate enough to find the right person. it's impossible if you don't.

That's one of great advantages of knowing maths and algebra. No kidding, it works all the time.

It's another reason to pay attention when someone shows you how to fix something. Knowing know to put in a garbage disposal or even do an oil change can be parlayed into booty if you look and smell nice.

I am friends with a lawyer and he says marriage should be an 5-10 year lease. When you get a year away from renewal people would really start treating each other with some serious respect.

I am friends with a lawyer and he says marriage should be an 5-10 year lease. When you get a year away from renewal people would really start treating each other with some serious respect.

That's the key actually. To renew interest in one another and avoid complacency. Love is unconditional only when each person is working at it.

I have this conversation at least once a day with my girlfriend.

GF - Question (that she doesn't know the answer to)

Me - Answer (which is correct)

GF - "I'm pretty sure you're wrong."

Next time she ask you purposely give her a wrong answer and when she tells you it's wrong agree with her, praise her then ask her for sex. Being right get's you no where, being appreciative might get you laid.

Using your draft pick right is essential to success.

Woman's rights has only increased the chance for a successful marriage.

You're crazy (and fat), 2 generations ago they were almost always successful from the man's perspective.. there needs to be winners and losers

You're crazy (and fat), 2 generations ago they were almost always successful from the man's perspective.. there needs to be winners and losers

Yes, I am crazy and fat and that's the only thing you got right in your post.

Nowadays MONEY (lack of) breaks up more marriages than anything else. People are very materializtic, they marry a lifestyle not a person. So having two spouses that earn increase the chance the marriage can succeed. Your a rare case of someone who can earn for two or even three people. You just decided to take the fancy QB with your #1 draft pick rather than the sturdy yet furry franchise left tackle.

Families win or they lose together. Once the marraige dies it's up to the parents to take themesleves out of the equation and take care of the family.

If it was a 5-10 year lease most people (both men and women) would be looking for new accommodations once the lease expired!

Archived