I miss JiF

The Crusher

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the **** happened to JiF? This place is going down the sh*tter! Does this mean that JiF's Shark Toothed Necklace won't be posting either?

Nobody knows what happen to him, except Tomshane is involved.

Will JN recover from this? Im not sure. We can only hope.

I wish I could wear JiF's shark tooth necklace, it would make me feel better. Might have to add some string to fit around my fatness.

Nobody knows what happen to him, except Tomshane is involved.

Will JN recover from this? Im not sure. We can only hope.

I wish I could wear JiF's shark tooth necklace, it would make me feel better. Might have to add some string to fit around my fatness.

Why don't you mail JiF yours? It might lure him back and he could wear it as a belt.

Never trust T0mShane. I left Italy because I was afraid he was closing in on my address. That is one devious son of a bitch.

Why don't you mail JiF yours? It might lure him back and he could wear it as a belt.

Never trust T0mShane. I left Italy because I was afraid he was closing in on my address. That is one devious son of a bitch.

i would but i ate it. not my fault, I was hungry.

He and his three best friends could wear it as a belt.

Toshane is a bad man and Im glad your safe Dom.

i would but i ate it. not my fault, I was hungry.

He and his three best friends could wear it as a belt.

Toshane is a bad man and Im glad your safe Dom.

Nobody is safe forever! T0mShane is relentless.

I placed a call to my local police department but they refused to comment. Do you think they are to blame?

They are in on it too? sh*t!

I can't say for sure. Just stock up on Zinc and await further instructions.

Ha! I honestly just spent all day looking for zinc additive. I need it because my car (old) has a flat tappet camshaft and these new emission control oils don't have any. I hope it's safe for human consumption. I'm not sure that I have enough plastic sheeting and duct tape. They told me we needed that in case of emergency, but if T0m comes for me I bet he will have plenty in his trunk!

That would be a very expensive necklace. Yet i do think I would look quite fetching in pearls.

Thank you for showing support to bring back JiF. Your a kind and gentle ape.

Kind and gentle? I guess you didn't read where I said I wanted to mash CTM's genitals and serve them to him like a plate of mufongo?

Kind and gentle? I guess you didn't read where I said I wanted to mash CTM's genitals and serve them to him like a plate of mufongo?

I'm trying to do that thing where you help someone with their problem by telling them how good they are as apposed to the actual truth. Is it working?

Archived