Annoying pop ups and slow

Is anyone else experiencing the annoying pop ups on the screen here? Also this site is slower than usual. Thanks

Hey visa--

Sorry about the ads. The ad network we use through big lead sports said they took them out. This is the 2nd time I have talked to them about this so if anyone sees any pop ups please let me know the name of the ad. If will take care of it, but I am told we are all set.

We also had a thread on the mens wearhouse ad slowing things down so I had them stop running that one.

The site is a bit slower right now because we are running on one dedicated server currently instead of two. We are trying to get the forums moved to some sort of cloud option, this way they can handle as many posters as possible on gameday. It is taking awhile but we want to make sure we get the best option for the long-term. We will have it sorted out long before training camp opens, I promise.

Thanks!

Hey visa--

Sorry about the ads. The ad network we use through big lead sports said they took them out. This is the 2nd time I have talked to them about this so if anyone sees any pop ups please let me know the name of the ad. If will take care of it, but I am told we are all set.

We also had a thread on the mens wearhouse ad slowing things down so I had them stop running that one.

The site is a bit slower right now because we are running on one dedicated server currently instead of two. We are trying to get the forums moved to some sort of cloud option, this way they can handle as many posters as possible on gameday. It is taking awhile but we want to make sure we get the best option for the long-term. We will have it sorted out long before training camp opens, I promise.

Thanks!

I've never had a single popup here. The site has always worked normally since I've started coming here. No issues at all.

Hey visa--

Thanks!

Never had these issues...

As far as time goes... looks like you can shoot for gameday 2012... :blink:

Never had these issues...

As far as time goes... looks like you can shoot for gameday 2012... :blink:

Yes it we will be running safely and securely in the cloud long before football is played again! :D

STRI-VECTIN anti aging cream just had it happen at 12:00 today. 5/14/11

Thanks I will take care of it. Just emailed the company and told them if the pop ups continue, we will have to take ourselves out of the ad network.

Happened again same ad plus another SHERWIN-WILLIAMS. Just an FYI 4:08

Thanks for the info. I am working on stopping them or replacing the ad network.

The user experience should always come first.

Stri-Vectin and Texas ads today.

They are going to continue through the weekend unfortunately. I don't expect a response from them until Monday morning. Thanks for your patience...

Phillips Norelco grooming today.

The content of the ad's is based on your browsing history btw... so announcing that you have been shopping mens hygiene products does nothing... lol

Sorry for the delay. I was working with the company and they gave me some debug tools to run. I kept getting the pop-ups myself but couldn't run their debugger.

SO -- I removed all their ads from the forums. To anyone that was getting pop-ups, please chime in and let me know if the problem went away for you.

Thanks!

Ads and pop ups stopped. Thank you.

Thanks for confirming this. Just wanted to make sure it was that ad network! We may have to test it out again in the future but I will let you guys know in advance if\when we do.

Thanks!!!

Archived