Sharrow (1): AVM

Brettw4rd (1): Jetsfan80

CTM(1): Vicious

Slats(1) Lily

Integrity28 (1) DPR

Verbal (1) Dan X

No Lynch (1)Brett

T0mShane (1) Crusher

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Hey.... By weight alone my vote should count 2 1/2 times.. Please fix it. Thanx.

Is that the part where they do the whole "Airplane:Blimp as: A. Jefferson:Madison, B. Filmore:Taft" type deal?

Yeah thats a quarter of it. Then passage analysis, antonyms, and sentence completion.

Antonyms are the worst, which of the follow is least like bablatrice A. Jif B. Potato C. Supercalifragilistic expedalodicious D. Another complicated word.

Awful test.

PS I actually googled "Complicated words" to find bablatrice... but it is actually very similar to Jif

Yeah thats a quarter of it. Then passage analysis, antonyms, and sentence completion.

Antonyms are the worst, which of the follow is least like bablatrice A. Jif B. Potato C. Supercalifragilistic expedalodicious D. Another complicated word.

Awful test.

PS I actually googled "Complicated words" to find bablatrice... but it is actually very similar to Jif

You probably just filled in the bubbles in such a way that the pattern spelled out the following:

DIE

JIF

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, bablatrice, meaning "female babbler," dates back to 1595. The OED lists it as obsolete, but a quick google indicates it may be making a comeback--at least as a username online.

Sounds like JiF needs a new username.

Ok I got it.

Vote no lynch

We no lynch, and scum abides by the honor code of no NKing, and we continue the cycle until Jif comes back.

Then we replace Jif with the most inactive player, and then we lynch him.

+1

VOTE JiF

vote: Crusher

Something about that avatar makes me want to kill you, not sure what it is.

Makes you miss him too? I know. I know. It is quite terrible. Without JiF scum hunting the town is doomed. We should just all vote ourselves and get it over with.

Hahahaha, nice.

Vote Tomshane

Game two, time to die day 1. I miss JiF.

You are blinded by your love for the effete surf-poseur from Tampa who probably caused the BP oil spill strictly through the sheer will of his muta-tard narcissism.

You are blinded by your love for the effete surf-poseur from Tampa who probably caused the BP oil spill strictly through the sheer will of his muta-tard narcissism.

Listen Tampa Gay. JiF is from Jacksonville. I bet they miss him. Too.

Everyone knows that Tom Brady cause the BP oil spill.

You should die now. Hurry up.

Why's it always gotta be about you, man?

I was kept in a box as a small child. You really want to hear my sad story. FINE! It was a box that I had painted up as a pirate ship...uh, just forget it. I might get emotional, then Vic and I will have to trade whore outfits, and i don't have any Spiderman pics.

Hello Pirate vote Tomshane and I will tell you a story about my enchanted fork.

Never. The last time you pulled out your enchanted fork, I woke up in a Shoney's Big Boy outside of Reno, semlling like Makers Mark and holding a rather large bill...

I was kept in a box as a small child. You really want to hear my sad story. FINE! It was a box that I had painted up as a pirate ship...uh, just forget it. I might get emotional, then Vic and I will have to trade whore outfits, and i don't have any Spiderman pics.

This one of you two as kids is just plain adorable:

H_spiderman_pirate.jpg

End this.

VOTE: DPR

This one of you two as kids is just plain adorable:

H_spiderman_pirate.jpg

HA! That was the night we got sent back to the orphanage! You can already see where our foster dad is reaching down for V's yoo-hoo. But Vic elbowed him in the nuts, and I poked his eye out with my sword. Good times!

Archived