The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great series finale for Smallville.

DPR, WTF?

Yeah it was. 10 years....I feel old.

Anyway, I think if there is going to be an investigation item, it won't be a GPS but rather a bugged wooden Mallard duck.

I can't rep you yet...you're owed one.

Okay, Slats, that makes more sense. I know about that game, although I wasn't in it, and can follow that logic.

I should have done this a while ago. It was only a joke vote.

Unvote

I know. I keep rolling snake-eyes on Photobucket, wonder what the hell is going on, then realize it's Friday the 13th. In my defense, though, the ape did say "sexy time", and that did deserve a stern response.

In my defense I also posted 5 photos of the hottest chicks on the planet, plus 2 photos of random chicks with huge nips in wet wife beaters... and you posted a picture of Crusher in a thong about to shoot his penis off.

Revealing information about an item you have/had in your possession will count toward the 3-reveal limit.

This quote, from the special rules is why I think its premature and dangerous to discuss items/setup. I'm not sure what Pac was looking for discussion-wise though...

In my defense I also posted 5 photos of the hottest chicks on the planet, plus 2 photos of random chicks with huge nips in wet wife beaters... and you posted a picture of Crusher in a thong about to shoot his penis off.

That's actually a really good point.

shake_and_bake.png

Lol, I instinctively quit reading after "Verbal asked me to fight with him so he can feel more" to pause to imagine something.

Awesome. I knew there was a good reason Dan was being mean. She's too nice....maybe she's not nemesis material after all....

I'll give you one warning DPR. One more of those freaking pics and you'll be getting my vote. Gross dude.

Lol mine too!

I'm going to spell out my own ideas here now, because talking about not talking about these future items has become a bigger issue than talking about them...

I played a game on MJ where there were a ton of items. Everyone -scum or town- could use the items, but each item was geared to a single player who could do more once they obtained their own item. So my thinking was that if there were individuals who had item-centric roles, scum would be interested in finding out who they were. Or maybe getting some idea of what the items might be, or what they might do. How would scum know about this? Maybe if they had an item-centric role as a member of their team.

It was just a thought, not a freak out. But as I said originally; I saw no benefit to discuss it as town, only a possible potential benefit to scum.

Hm, interesting. Maybe this was the game mechanic I was supposed to have known about? Hehe.

Awesome. I knew there was a good reason Dan was being mean. She's too nice....maybe she's not nemesis material after all....

:(

But I want us to be like :Pain:

Brettw4rd (2): Jetsfan80, Verbal

Slats(2): pac, AVM

Verbal (2): Dan X, Brett

T0mShane (2): Crusher, DPR

Jetsfan80 (4): SMC, Jetscode1, Hess, Vicious

pac (1): Slats

Dan X (2): T0mShane, Ctm

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is set for Tuesday, 9PM ET.

Every time I see that DiaPeR-child has voted for me, I imagine him getting gangrenous testicles and weeping as they fall to the ground, all shriveled and purple like rotted plums.

This quote, from the special rules is why I think its premature and dangerous to discuss items/setup. I'm not sure what Pac was looking for discussion-wise though...

You boner! Why is this so hard to understand. I am under the impression that no one has jack sh-t right now. In my mind, what better time to talk about it then now? It doesn't count as a reveal if you theorize about what could be in the game.

I didn't want anyone to say "I have ---" I was looking for "there could be a ---". Do you not see the distinction?

If no one has anything then how could scum possibly garner info from speculation. For example if I said, "What if there's a GPS in the game that could be used for an investigation.. that would be groovy."

What in the sam hill f-ck did I just tell scum? NOTHING.

Now if people don't think it's appropriate to talk about the game then fine - don't. What I took exception to was Slats and CTM freaking out and trying to use that as a foundation for a day 1 case.

I didn't want anyone to say "I have ---" I was looking for "there could be a ---". Do you not see the distinction?

If no one has anything then how could scum possibly garner info from speculation. For example if I said, "What if there's a GPS in the game that could be used for an investigation.. that would be groovy."

Now if people don't think it's appropriate to talk about the game then fine - don't. What I took exception to was Slats and CTM freaking out and trying to use that as a foundation for a day 1 case.

Still don't understand the benefit to the town of speculating what may or may not be an item in the game. I do see potential benefits as scum, which I've already explained above. I was so completely freaked out. Funny that you use that phrase after Dan used it - despite the fact that it doesn't really fit what my actual response was (If that was CTM's thinking or not, it doesn't matter to me right now). Besides what I already mentioned, I think in general it serves scum to keep the town paranoid and confused. I think wild speculation serves to do just that.

No comment on my post explaining what I was getting at, though? I don't get that. Commenting on that would be actually talking about the game. Something you seem to want to talk about, but not actually do.

Every time I see that DiaPeR-child has voted for me, I imagine him getting gangrenous testicles and weeping as they fall to the ground, all shriveled and purple like rotted plums.

DPR was on to you like white on rice last game for no particular reason, too. Hey, maybe he'll blind squirrel it this time and you'll actually flip scum?

You boner! Why is this so hard to understand. I am under the impression that no one has jack sh-t right now. In my mind, what better time to talk about it then now? It doesn't count as a reveal if you theorize about what could be in the game.

The problem Pac is that you were the first to open game discussion, which is a huge scum-tell. We were all having a good time talking about relationships and feelings and you decided to pop in and get down to business. SCUM.

I don't know, this just seemed a little over the top for someone that only has one vote on them.

So, Pac initiated a conversation about the "objects" that will appear in the game - and I'm thinking, this guy just modded a great game, and he's probably itching to pull off a crafty play in this one... So, what's the motivation of starting that particular conversation?

If he's town, I guess he could've just figured that talking about the game would be better than just *******-off like we always do on D1.

But, if he's scum, a little speculation can be a valuable thing. All he has to do is get a few people to speculate on what objects they think will show up, and then everyone will have to be on the look-out for those items. It is a distraction, and could be viewed as a long-range wifom.

So, the question is, is he just a bumbling member of the town. Or is he riding high on the last game, and trying to flex his scum guns.

For lack of anything else to go on - unvote Tom "the testicle hater" Shane - vote Pac

Still don't understand the benefit to the town of speculating what may or may not be an item in the game. I do see potential benefits as scum, which I've already explained above. I was so completely freaked out. Funny that you use that phrase after Dan used it - despite the fact that it doesn't really fit what my actual response was (If that was CTM's thinking or not, it doesn't matter to me right now). Besides what I already mentioned, I think in general it serves scum to keep the town paranoid and confused. I think wild speculation serves to do just that.

No comment on my post explaining what I was getting at, though? I don't get that. Commenting on that would be actually talking about the game. Something you seem to want to talk about, but not actually do.

Saying you're freaking out is continuing to bust your chops - something I have fun doing. In actuality I don't think you "freaked out" so much as had an abnormally feminine reaction. Not a big deal, just fun to point out.

I don't know, this just seemed a little over the top for someone that only has one vote on them.

So, Pac initiated a conversation about the "objects" that will appear in the game - and I'm thinking, this guy just modded a great game, and he's probably itching to pull off a crafty play in this one... So, what's the motivation of starting that particular conversation?

If he's town, I guess he could've just figured that talking about the game would be better than just *******-off like we always do on D1.

But, if he's scum, a little speculation can be a valuable thing. All he has to do is get a few people to speculate on what objects they think will show up, and then everyone will have to be on the look-out for those items. It is a distraction, and could be viewed as a long-range wifom.

So, the question is, is he just a bumbling member of the town. Or is he riding high on the last game, and trying to flex his scum guns.

For lack of anything else to go on - unvote Tom "the testicle hater" Shane - vote Pac

LOL. I did all that?

Sometimes the answer is the easiest/most logical one. I simply wanted to talk about the game and thought it was a good time to get things moving. I knew I'd get attention from it and don't really care. In fact I think it's been quite effective. I got you to write a full blown day 1 case as a result. People can decide if you're continuing your egomanical ways, or are trying to capitalize on a potential easy lynch.

Thanks!

The problem Pac is that you were the first to open game discussion, which is a huge scum-tell. We were all having a good time talking about relationships and feelings and you decided to pop in and get down to business. SCUM.

Why the misremembering?

I was the first to open the game discussion in the Police Academy game and was town.. I28 was the first to really delve into game discussion last game and was town.

Welcome to the list of people I'm prepared to vote for.

Pac wasn't the only one who was tired of the relationship talk and wanted to get the game going. I was, too. He was just the one who did it. Is that a scum tell? I've never seen it as one before. Not defending him, because I don't trust him at all, just saying it doesn't seem that big a deal to me.

DPR, something about your "case" smells funny to me. It could be that you're getting the game rolling or it could be opportunistic. I wouldn't be so bold if I were scum, but I can see you doing so. Bears watching, anyway.

Why the misremembering?

I was the first to open the game discussion in the Police Academy game and was town.. I28 was the first to really delve into game discussion last game and was town.

Welcome to the list of people I'm prepared to vote for.

This.

To be honest, I think Pac got what he was looking for - the game started, and people came out of the woodwork to try to build a case around what I'm sure he knows was a relatively sketch suggestion. This is how he plays...

And Pac and I are almost always the mouthy SOB's that have to force the issue on starting the game... because if we didn't you homos would talk about penis for 400 pages and then refuse to vote for each other because of the fusion. So I'm not immediately concerned with Pac's play to open the game... I do find some of the dancing around how hard to push on him pretty interesting though.

I thought I always bore watching? heh

I bet slats has quite the library of DPR scrapbooks and home videos.

As to the items talk: I think it's suspicious to talk about them right now. Let me rephrase that - useless to talk about right now, and suspicious to attempt to do so. So FOS Pac for that, but not worth a vote from me yet.

I bet slats has quite the library of DPR scrapbooks and home videos.

As to the items talk: I think it's suspicious to talk about them right now. Let me rephrase that - useless to talk about right now, and suspicious to attempt to do so. So FOS Pac for that, but not worth a vote from me yet.

Uh huh, 'cause when everybody gets bored and decides to run up the first train, it'll be all well-thought-out and sh*t. a$$ kisser. heh

Pac wasn't the only one who was tired of the relationship talk and wanted to get the game going. I was, too. He was just the one who did it. Is that a scum tell? I've never seen it as one before. Not defending him, because I don't trust him at all, just saying it doesn't seem that big a deal to me.

DPR, something about your "case" smells funny to me. It could be that you're getting the game rolling or it could be opportunistic. I wouldn't be so bold if I were scum, but I can see you doing so. Bears watching, anyway.

Ageed on Pac. After modding an awesome game he is a little itchy to get the carnage rolling. He very well could be scum but for now he's just Pac.

DPR cases are always smelly and opportunistic and especially on Day 1. He seems to be wanting to get stuff rolling. Always one to watch.

unvote

vote Dan X

When she acts unsure it makes me worry. She's a calculating killer.

Archived