The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo on the bus ride home, feel like death.

Awesome time though. By a stroke of luck and genius I ended up staying Saturday night at the most expensive penthouse in the world-- Hugh heffner sky villa at the palms, 28k a night. Clay Matthews came to see it because he was down the hall, and my roommate told him

to beat it because he had like 10 dudes with him. I was so pissed I didn't meet him. And mark sanchez was 2 floors below us to.

Anyways, I'll catch up and read tonight, just wanted to brag.

You have become that which you hate.

Soooo on the bus ride home, feel like death.

Awesome time though. By a stroke of luck and genius I ended up staying Saturday night at the most expensive penthouse in the world-- Hugh heffner sky villa at the palms, 28k a night. Clay Matthews came to see it because he was down the hall, and my roommate told him

to beat it because he had like 10 dudes with him. I was so pissed I didn't meet him. And mark sanchez was 2 floors below us to.

Anyways, I'll catch up and read tonight, just wanted to brag.

Well I thought it was a very lovely story. And you tell it so well. With such enthusiasm.

< name the movie for 1 rep >

Official Vote Count:

Brettw4rd (2): Jetsfan80, Verbal

Slats (2): pac, AVM

Verbal (2): Dan X, Brett

Jetsfan80 (6): SMC, Jetscode1, Hess, Vicious, Crusher, Lily

pac (2): Slats, DPR

Dan X (2): T0mShane, CTM

I28 (1): Sharrow

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is set for Tuesday, 9PM ET.

Why does JetFat have 6 votes btw - Did I miss something? Seems a little too easy if you ask me.

Crusher and Lilys votes this afternoon are noteworthy. JetFat is an easy lynch and it's possible Crush told Lily to throw a vote there in the scum chat (their votes were about an hour apart).

For now I'll unvote

Vote Crusher

Official Vote Count:

Brettw4rd (3): Jetsfan80, Verbal, T0mshane

Slats (1): AVM

Verbal (2): Dan X, Brett

Jetsfan80 (6): SMC, Jetscode1, Hess, Vicious, Crusher, Lily

pac (2): Slats, DPR

Dan X (1): CTM

I28 (1): Sharrow

Crusher (1): Pac

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is set for Tuesday, 9PM ET.

Sweet mother of all that's holy, in an effort to just get on with it...

Unvote Pac - Vote J80

Just reveal and save us the trouble so we can start Monday fresh.

Why does JetFat have 6 votes btw - Did I miss something? Seems a little too easy if you ask me.

Crusher and Lilys votes this afternoon are noteworthy. JetFat is an easy lynch and it's possible Crush told Lily to throw a vote there in the scum chat (their votes were about an hour apart).

For now I'll unvote

Vote Crusher

You know what this post reminds me of? That grayish-brown stuff growing underneath urinals.

I GOT MY EYE ON YOU, MOTHERPUSSBUCKET.

You know what this post reminds me of? That grayish-brown stuff growing underneath urinals.

I GOT MY EYE ON YOU, MOTHERPUSSBUCKET.

Spend a lot of time under urinals eh?

So your vote on JetFat is to get things "moving" and "start fresh on Monday"? That's your position?

Just want an accurate account for my records.

For now I'll unvote

Vote Crusher

Really? That the best you got? Sad,.

Do you have a pencil?

It's ridiculous to pretend like we're not just going to run trains on people. I'm speeding up the process because I'd rather play more tonight, and I have meeing tomorrow morning.

As far as the urinals go, it's something that you see whether you like it or not. As soon as you stop secretly using the Ladies room, you'll realize that.

Do you have a pencil?

It's ridiculous to pretend like we're not just going to run trains on people. I'm speeding up the process because I'd rather play more tonight, and I have meeing tomorrow morning.

As far as the urinals go, it's something that you see whether you like it or not. As soon as you stop secretly using the Ladies room, you'll realize that.

Wall of toingue.. yes

My daughter turned 22 today and Ive been drinking like a fish. mrds Crusher bringing me to get baby crusher and then bring it one btiches..

One btiche, coming up...

*HELLS YEAH*

Time for a martini...

Do you have a pencil?

This is interesting.. I wouldn't think someone who fancies herself some kind of half-assed, mafia pseudo god would be so quick to acquiesce to the will of the masses.

You've become a caricature of yourself.

This is interesting.. I wouldn't think someone who fancies herself some kind of half-assed, mafia pseudo god would be so quick to acquiesce to the will of the masses.

You've become a caricature of yourself.

Fail-1.jpg

You people are going to let Brett live after that bullsh*t Vegas outburst? What's wrong with you?

He's still young.. When I was a kid I used to brag that I hi-fived MC Hammer at a concert (which was true).

Clay Matthews is no MC Hammer.

Archived