The Office Mafia Game Thread

I'm down for some ape pressure, I know he said he'd play differently this game, but he's been saying that for the last 5 games and this is the first time he's not playing like a lunatic. Also, killing jf80 on day 1 is jif at this point. Why not throw some pressure on the guy who always lasts till near end game..

unvote

vote ape

oh boy here we go..

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are the exactly the kind of piece of crap I was meant to dispose of. Come towards the white.

Such an ego. You're not the boss of the toilet, you're just the doorman. Your only job is to comfort Crusher's ass cheeks. Give credit where credit's due, with the real parts. You're not even listed on the diagram.

toilet_parts.gif

Went back to review the votes on JF80... it really started with Hess making a kinda crack about him being scum.

80 is scum...sucking modass. Book it.

Then 2 quick votes by SMC and JC:

VOTE: JF80

How many games can he go without being scum?

this^^^^

I must have missed the thread on JiF...what's the story...inquiring minds and all...

BTW

VOTE: 80

Then Hess dropped a vote, which I'm not sure whether I think was scummy or just Hess being Hess.

VOTE 80

*dances the irish jig*

I didn't like the vote by Vicious at all here:

Unvote

Vote: 80

What, if you're being DPR you need to get hyper-lynched.

Liked the vote by Crusher even less, considering he had just made a decent point when he previously voted Dan. This seemed kinda vapid as an explanation...

I have a couple things happening but I will be on and off as the day go's. I wanted to show my macho off and Vote Dan x. But nothing will happen with that today. May not be much but J80's post to Pac was interesting. Seemed little bit like him trying too hard.

unvote

vote J80

1. need a place to start

2. The odd post to Pac

3. Gotta be scum some time LOL

Hated the way Lily inserted herself into the second wave of momentum on JF80 with no clue as to why...

I'm not sure why any of the trains are going, except that we have to get the game moving. With that in mind, I'll also

vote 80.

Then there's this guy...

Sweet mother of all that's holy, in an effort to just get on with it...

Unvote Pac - Vote J80

Just reveal and save us the trouble so we can start Monday fresh.

Of these people, its the vote by Vic that for some reason sticks in my gut the most.

Vote Vic

He must have been confused. When Lily asked him who to vote for, he responded "80", thinking she was asking how many strips of bacon to prepare.

This is funny by virtue of the fact that you think I cook.

I wouldn't have guessed CTM. Am I the only person that assumes every alter-ego is Sharrow? :P

I think CTM is both the toilet seat and the shark-toothed necklace. No idea who the rest of them are.

Okay. I'll explain this one. I logged on with the intention of voting J80, to get things moving, as DPR keeps saying. It's not my fault Crusher had the same idea. I really don't know why we're all voting him, but the game was stagnating and it IS day 1 after all. We need to run up a train on somebody and we're not going to have anything concrete to go on, most likely. I didn't start the train on J80, but it's the one that's the biggest, so I jumped on.

I'm down for some ape pressure, I know he said he'd play differently this game, but he's been saying that for the last 5 games and this is the first time he's not playing like a lunatic. Also, killing jf80 on day 1 is jif at this point. Why not throw some pressure on the guy who always lasts till near end game..

unvote

vote ape

You really want to do this again? :rolleyes:

I did not play like a lunatic in Wrestlemania or Alchemist, in Wrestlemania I had Vic and JVOR, and eventually you because I focused on the game, not arguing. In Alchemist I had 3/4 of the scum team and the SK by day two, again I focused and didn't argue. It was only last game that I reverted to bickering and omgus as my sole tactic, and when I stopped, I saw right through SMC and Wombat. So, I said I would not play that way again directly to you in post-game banter... because I meant it. Here:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97790-scarface-mafia-the-world-is-yours/page__view__findpost__p__1824136

Morning and evenings during the work week will be my posting times, everything in between will be gravy, but sporadic.

I'm thinking you should pay particular attention to the people pressing me for meta reasons at this point, 4 real life days in (2 of which have been weekend). "Cases" being made on game play meta are sh*t, especially when you consider we got our roles on Thursday, there was 2 days of bullsh*t talk and I, like a handful of others, only shifted into gameplay mindset on the weekend when the last thing on my mind is the game, tbh.

Also, I think your vote on Dan was a better way to go tbh...

Okay. I'll explain this one. I logged on with the intention of voting J80, to get things moving, as DPR keeps saying. It's not my fault Crusher had the same idea. I really don't know why we're all voting him, but the game was stagnating and it IS day 1 after all. We need to run up a train on somebody and we're not going to have anything concrete to go on, most likely. I didn't start the train on J80, but it's the one that's the biggest, so I jumped on.

This excuse is crap my dear.

We are 4 real life days into the game, 2 of which have been Sat/Sun when most people check out. The game isn't stagnant and the deadline is Tuesday night - I HATE hop on votes made under guise of impending deadline when its like 48 hours away.

This excuse is crap my dear.

We are 4 real life days into the game, 2 of which have been Sat/Sun when most people check out. The game isn't stagnant and the deadline is Tuesday night - I HATE hop on votes made under guise of impending deadline when its like 48 hours away.

I beg to differ. The game was stagnant at the time. And I said nothing about deadlines. We usually run up a couple of trains day one, so it was time to get train #1 moving.

my vote on 80 is what it is. I voted him at the time because he pinged me a bit. It's stayed there probably less to do with 80 and more because honestly I haven't gotten a strong enough scumvibe from anyone else yet.

I get that, but you can't deny how it looks a bit opportunistic... you say he's scum, then see him get a couple votes and think "oh, this could stick" and then vote him yourself.

Anytime you do something like that it presents a challenge in trying to interpret it... you are known for unorthodox play, so it can't be dismissed that you as as scum might do something blatantly scummy that can be shrugged off later as Hess being Hess.

I beg to differ. The game was stagnant at the time. And I said nothing about deadlines. We usually run up a couple of trains day one, so it was time to get train #1 moving.

Its Sunday. The game is far more active for a Spring Sunday than it should be.

I know you didn't say deadline... but "game is stagnant" implies "here comes the deadline" which to me is a bit of a fear mongering tactic, that some people use to justify voting the hot train with no real reason. Which you have done here.

I'd rip on you for this, except I'm useless when it comes to fixing cars. So I suppose we're even in gender role deficiencies.

Oh, I CAN cook. I just choose not to. That's what kids are for.

I get that, but you can't deny how it looks a bit opportunistic... you say he's scum, then see him get a couple votes and think "oh, this could stick" and then vote him yourself.

Anytime you do something like that it presents a challenge in trying to interpret it... you are known for unorthodox play, so it can't be dismissed that you as as scum might do something blatantly scummy that can be shrugged off later as Hess being Hess.

Ok but I really don't try to play a certain way. And why are you acting like you already know the outcome?

Its Sunday. The game is far more active for a Spring Sunday than it should be.

I know you didn't say deadline... but "game is stagnant" implies "here comes the deadline" which to me is a bit of a fear mongering tactic, that some people use to justify voting the hot train with no real reason. Which you have done here.

I can see how you see it that way. I'll admit it flat out. I jumped on the hot train with absolutely no reason. I think I kinda already said that. No fear mongering intended.

You guys may not play on the weekends, but some of us like to, and I wanted to play. That's what a stagnant game is to me. Nothing to do with deadlines, just nothing going on. You have to admit, there's stuff going on now, so I hope I contributed in part to that.

So in other words, I-28 FOS'ed SMC, Jetscode, Hess, Vic, Crusher, and Lily with one post. Can't wait for end-game when he gets to claim he pegged half the scum team on Day 1.

It's almost sad at this point..

He keeps pointing to Wrestlemania where I had JVoR and Vic before he did... Last game he called out CTM and AVM then 20 minutes later says no no it's Wombat and SMC.

The guy is unbelievable lol.

Archived