The Office Mafia Game Thread

Vic made a majority.

Sorry, bro. I know you'd rather I not do this and you're the one I found as town, AVM.

It was right after his train ran up and I thought we'd be revisiting him the next day. We didn't.

To be sure I'm clear - AVM is the one I got the town reading on. I wasn't told any more than that.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vic made a majority.

Sorry, bro. I know you'd rather I not do this and you're the one I found as town, AVM.

It was right after his train ran up and I thought we'd be revisiting him the next day. We didn't.

To be sure I'm clear - AVM is the one I got the town reading on. I wasn't told any more than that.

I was going to make a ducked AVM joke but i will resist.

Been wary of both Vic and J80. Vic's reveal seems good for know. Hate suspecting Chilean thundercat, makes me feel better.

unvote

vote/j80

Boom boom ba boom boom ba boo... oh you get the point. unvote vote 80

For Victor the Greatest player to Ever hold in a reveal for waaaaay too long in the game or he's a lying scumbag soon to be dead w/ worst reveal ever.

Edited for player/computer malfunction. Shouldn't be too bad of day. Should get back home mid-afternoon today.

Good news is one is scum and we still have the numbers.

Peace out homies.

Boom boom ba boom boom ba boo... oh you get the point. unvote vote 80

For Victor the Greatest player to Ever hold in a reveal for waaaaay too long in the game or he's a lying scumbag soon to be dead w/ worst reveal ever.

Edited for player/computer malfunction. Shouldn't be too bad of day. Should get back home mid-afternoon today.

Good news is one is scum and we still have the numbers.

Peace out homies.

Bad news is Hess found out how to get out of taking his medication.... again.

Well I think Pac's vote was the hammer.

If you guys want to reduce me to a roleless townie I can accept it. However, I was hoping to use my ability later in the game to stop a lynch if I felt we were making a bad move.

As for Vic's reveal, I'm not sure why there would be two townies with the ability to end a day phase early, but its not out of the question. I also don't think Vic's role says anything about his alignment.

Well I think Pac's vote was the hammer.

If you guys want to reduce me to a roleless townie I can accept it. However, I was hoping to use my ability later in the game to stop a lynch if I felt we were making a bad move.

As for Vic's reveal, I'm not sure why there would be two townies with the ability to end a day phase early, but its not out of the question. I also don't think Vic's role says anything about his alignment.

No I think that puts you at L1. I counted.

No I think that puts you at L1. I counted.

J80 (4): WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWombat, Primate, Slats, Vic

Hess (3): Crusher, AVM, Pac

Lily (2): Smash, Hess

Crusher (1): J80

Slats (1): Lily

AVM (1): JiF

That was posted before 3 votes were placed on me. One by you, Hess, and Pac. It takes 7 to lynch.

J80 (4): WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWombat, Primate, Slats, Vic

Hess (3): Crusher, AVM, Pac

Lily (2): Smash, Hess

Crusher (1): J80

Slats (1): Lily

AVM (1): JiF

That was posted before 3 votes were placed on me. One by you, Hess, and Pac. It takes 7 to lynch.

Oh yeah your right. Vics vote unvote vote confused me.

Smash's lifeless body is slumped over the trash can.

"Look at those brusies on his neck!" Pac is shaking.

Smashmouth, A.K.A. Gabe, A.K.A. Exit Interviewer (townie who can open a QT with a person who has been fired/voted off, or can open a QT with an active player if he is fired/voted off) has been strangled to death.

563091_1287538521978_full.jpg

As the employees stare at each other in shock, Wombat speaks up.

"This means, at least one of us is a murderer."

"I'm checking Smash's workspace for clues," Integrity28 announces.

"Hey ... a copier machine with a note inside ... who wants to read it?"

The copier will be a second prize in today's Game Thread Trivia. 2 chances to win something. 3:30 PM.

Note: all names used in this scene are purely flavor.

"I think Jetsfan80's our culprit," Wombat says. A few of you nod in agreement.

"Makes sense to us."

The votes pile on, but J80's not fazed.

"I'll be alright, I've got something up my sleeve." He smiles.

Hess finishes his milkshake. "I think that's enough," he says. "You're out."

At that moment the phone rings.

"It's ... corporate," AVM announces. "They say we've got to give J80 one more chance."

"Told you so," J80 chuckles.

Night 3 has begun. Please get actions in ASAP. You have 1 reveal remaining.

Vic made a majority.

Damn it AVM...when the F are you going to be scum?

Unvote

"Makes sense to us."

"It's ... corporate," AVM announces. "They say we've got to give J80 one more chance."

Wait what???

Night 3 has begun???

So WTF just happened??? Did JF80 just end the day and take a townie with him?

"Makes sense to us."

OK, so it was JF80.

And he takes a townie down with him. Guess he's going to be hyper lynched tomorrow. lol

Looks like it to me. I can use my power tomorrow if everyone agrees to it.

I dont know...I'm thinking after tonight the pool is going to shrink and we have a good shot at getting scum.

I'm hoping you are around tomorrow my friend. My guess is you are someone they'd like to take out tonight given your role...but I could also see them do a little wifom and take out the greatest scum hunter ever because I'm on to them like white on rice.

I dont know...I'm thinking after tonight the pool is going to shrink and we have a good shot at getting scum.

I'm hoping you are around tomorrow my friend. My guess is you are someone they'd like to take out tonight given your role...but I could also see them do a little wifom and take out the greatest scum hunter ever because I'm on to them like white on rice.

I love it when you joke around.

Yea I think I'm dead.

The lynch prevention ends day phase, as we knew already. Smash was killed by the SK.

Gotcha...which makes sense considering the chronology of the events. First the death, the day continued and then the scene where the day ended clearly indicating that you were the reason it ended.

I'm not sure how the day was going to go, but I wish you would have given us the chance to try and lynch scum. We had plenty of time to switch votes. Personally, I dont think that was a very town friendly thing to do. We have been doing a good job of narrowing the pool and now, we are really getting bent over by your actions. Still love.

I'm not sure how the day was going to go, but I wish you would have given us the chance to try and lynch scum. We had plenty of time to switch votes. Personally, I dont think that was a very town friendly thing to do. We have been doing a good job of narrowing the pool and now, we are really getting bent over by your actions. Still love.

I don't know why votes were piled on me so quickly. I never had the chance to even post before I got hammered.

I don't know why votes were piled on me so quickly. I never had the chance to even post before I got hammered.

Ha! Sorry, having a crazy morning and not doing a good job of paying attention to detail. I didnt notice you got hammered...I thought you were at L-1.

Timing of everything is far too

Convenient. Have we had any other dk? And if so, was the timing of the scene? Was it at the end of the day like this one?

Seems to me the SK was rushing to get a kill in before day phase ended. With the two of us having the ability to end day phase to vet ourselves, the SK probably thought it was only a matter of time.

Archived