The Office Mafia Game Thread

So the reason I revealed was just incase I die tonight, I think we should be narrowing the pool and I'm hoping this helped. If I'm not around, IMO you guys should be shooting at the pool below. I'm a big fan of using this type of logic to find scum. This obviously is taking all reveals at face value, but I dont think its a bad idea considering we still have time.

Town

JiF

Lily

JF80

Vic

Ape

AVM

Hess

Pool of potential scum/sk

Pac

Slats

Crusher

Wwwombat

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the reason I revealed was just incase I die tonight, I think we should be narrowing the pool and I'm hoping this helped. If I'm not around, IMO you guys should be shooting at the pool below. I'm a big fan of using this type of logic to find scum. This obviously is taking all reveals at face value, but I dont think its a bad idea considering we still have time.

Town

JiF

Lily

JF80

Vic

Ape

AVM

Hess

Pac

Slats

Crusher

Wwwombat

I like your list. I feel most confident about Wombat and Crush, TBH.

Town

JiF

Lily

JF80

Vic

Ape

AVM

Hess

Pac

Slats

Crusher

Wwwombat

Having these two on the same side is just stoopid.

I still think the timing of everything stinks. LIke it's linked together.

I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about.

I love JiF's list. Pure unadulterated genius.

You've become a very omgus type player this year. 2 of your favorite suspects are on that list. Dont be nasty because you're on it.

Town

JiF

Lily

JF80

Vic

Ape

AVM

Hess

Pac

Slats

Crusher

Wwwombat

I've added wombat to the top and reversed the town and potential scum/sk headings.

thanks!

The employees look on nervously as the phone starts to ring. It can only mean one thing.

"You know the drill, conference call with corporate. Pronto."

The employees gather in the conference room.

"We recently got audited. Apparently, one of you has fudged some numbers and got us into some major trouble."

AVM's stomach churns. He knew he shouldn't have done the figures while playing Black Ops, but he was sure the numbers were right.

"Long story short ... AVM, you're fired."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH. PLEASE DON'T FIRE ME."

AVM barrel-rolls under a desk. He takes cover and mimics shooting everyone with an imaginary gun.

*Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew*

"AVM, please leave before we call security."

"Whatever, bitches, my K/D ratio is higher than yours."

With that, AVM, A.K.A Oscar Martinez A.K.A townie who was told the # of mafia to start the game, has been fired.

20100218000039!Oscar_Martinez_of_The_Office.jpg

"Long story short ... AVM, you're fired."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH. PLEASE DON'T FIRE ME."

AVM barrel-rolls under a desk. He takes cover and mimics shooting everyone with an imaginary gun.

*Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew*

"AVM, please leave before we call security."

"Whatever, bitches, my K/D ratio is higher than yours."

With that, AVM, A.K.A Oscar Martinez A.K.A townie who was told the # of mafia to start the game, has been fired.

20100218000039!Oscar_Martinez_of_The_Office.jpg

I lol'd seriously :D Go town!

"I can't believe it," Slats sobs. "I'm freaking out here."

"I need some air." J80 walks out of the room.

"Me too ..." Lily follows him.

The employees in the conference room suddenly hear a shout.

"The copier!" J80 says. "It's been smashed into pieces."

"God, this is a nightmare." Hess starts to hyperventilate. JiF pats him on the back and shudders.

"Who is doing this????"

"Why would someone want to poison Crusher?"

"And who does that mug belong to?"

Game Thread Trivia at 9PM to win the mug. You know the drill.

Archived