afo's lock for week 11

afosomf

19 for 30 63%

a very tough card

stay away from chi-car, nyg-phil pitt-balt

GB -4.5 over Viqueens

Listen the Vikes won by sure luck vs Gints, 150 yds of O. The pack has played well even though there record is as bad as jesticles, they have not quit unlike our faithful. Favre has a field day and Pack win quite easily 24-10

Seagulls -12.5 over 69ersI do not like laying such a big number on a road fav.

I do not see how 69ers will stop Shaun A and do not see how they will generate enough O to score 10 pts.

Hawks 28 SF 7

Broncobillies -13 over P O N D S C U MThe jests have mailed in season and have quit. Yes we have many quitters on this squad led by our motivational speaker who stated this week "I will coach this team, i have no interest in Chefs position, unless the Jests do not extend me another 10 years, cause you see i need a new QB and a whole new OL. I cannot possibly attract these skills unless my contract is extended. You see afosomf I'm not really dumb as i appear to be"

Also another game i'm considering is the Aints vs Pukes. 10 pts to give with a Defense that makes our Jests look like 86 Bears, is worth a looksee.

19 for 30 63%

a very tough card

stay away from chi-car, nyg-phil pitt-balt

Seagulls -12.5 over 69ersI do not like laying such a big number on a road fav.

I do not see how 69ers will stop Shaun A and do not see how they will generate enough O to score 10 pts.

Hawks 28 SF 7

Although they don't have the toughest schedule, Seattle appears to be for real. I expect their O to roll easily over the niners D on the road. Then, 3 weeks from now the Niners come up to Seattle. More scoring.

d

I have to admit. I am SHOCKED that the Broncos are only giving 13. I thought for sure the line would be over 2 TDs.

It is a bit of a sandwich game for the Broncos, they played the Raiders last week, and are in Dallas for Thanksgiving-The oddsmakers are considering a soft let down. If you can have a soft let down as 13 point faves

Give me Pitt -3.5 over Baltimore. I don't care who is playing QB.

Oakland +6 over Washington. If I had any balls, I'd pick Oakland for the straight up win in a shootout.

Kansas City -7 over Houston. I still like KC this year as a good team, and I still think Houston is horrible.

The weather if anything like last week will be a factor in Chicago game but Panthers are a much better balanced team that should win

Stiller paul Tommy Maddox gives you the shakes but even with him your Steelers should win that game with Ravens

The weather if anything like last week will be a factor in Chicago game but Panthers are a much better balanced team that should win

Stiller paul Tommy Maddox gives you the shakes but even with him your Steelers should win that game with Ravens

The Cowboys won and Packers tonight but these two of my predictions do not look too bright!

Archived