Red Sox vs. Yankees

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The yankee lineup has been utter garbage for the majority of the last month. I don't know who's more horrible Posada, Jeter or Swisher...

Swish

F-him

Chin up, fellas. I'm sure the other $150 million dollars on the roster will make up for those three slackers.

What the hell is Girardi supposed to do?

Its not his fault they arent hitting.

His complete lack of ability to lead has them playing flat. I'll agree that the individual players bear some responsibility to motivate themselves, but attitude comes from the top and Clueless Joe is not inspiring anybody to achieve.

His complete lack of ability to lead has them playing flat. I'll agree that the individual players bear some responsibility to motivate themselves, but attitude comes from the top and Clueless Joe is not inspiring anybody to achieve.

I dont think lack of motivation is a problem....thye just arent hitting. Motivation or "leading" wont make guys hit better.

The Yanks lineup has issues...Tex isnt as good as we thought, Arod is old, Jeter isnt any good anymore, Posada is done, Swisher has more holes in his swing than a french hooker and Cano is slumping.

Im really not that surprised with the results so far. The Yanks have always struggled with RISP over the last 10 years or so.

I dont think lack of motivation is a problem....thye just arent hitting. Motivation or "leading" wont make guys hit better.

The Yanks lineup has issues...Tex isnt as good as we thought, Arod is old, Jeter isnt any good anymore, Posada is done, Swisher has more holes in his swing than a french hooker and Cano is slumping.

Im really not that surprised with the results so far. The Yanks have always struggled with RISP over the last 10 years or so.

Nonsense. When a player is struggling, it's the player. When a whole team is struggling, it's the leadership. When Cashman leaves at the end of the year, it's too bad he won't be taking Girardi with him.

I Heard about it read anything.can someone explain the posada thing?

I'm not sure, but Buck and McCarver sure can't explain it.

Let me get this straight, Jeter, Posada, A-Rod, Teixiera and Swisher are struggling because they lack leadership? Shouldn't those ****s know how to hit and not require "leadership". Jeter is the ******* captain. He should be providing the leadership.

Archived