Red Sox vs. Yankees

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so great that you whine and complain like a bitch whenever anyone offends your delicate feelings but the second your under 500 team wins a few games you're the first one chirping.

Rep'd and quoted for TRUTH!

c-spin is a disgrace!

Rep'd and quoted for TRUTH!

c-spin is a disgrace!

I'm a disgrace? I am here win or lose. Can't say the same for 85% of the Yankees fan base on this forum. They puff out their chests when they win and can't be found when they lose. Take your crow this time around. It's a long season and the division is going to be a very tough one. I would love to see the post where I am chirping or bragging. Love to see the posts where I complain. Fact is, you both are talking from out your backside.

Oh and by the way, if the roles were reversed and the Yankees had swept the Red Sox this weekend you know the Yankees fans would be coming out in droves telling the Red Sox fans that their team is done and terrible. You all know it's true. It was a bad weekend for the Yankees and it's not going to be easy for any AL East team this season. The Red Sox needed this weekend more and are finally at .500 after that horrid start. 18-10 in the last 28 games is nothing to sneeze at, let's just hope they can keep it going.

The Yanks are playing right now like Hughes arm; Dead.

They have gone back to the 02-08 teams, depending on the long ball to much and are going back into the inexplicable team hitting slumps, where no one is hitting.

As far as Posada is concerned, he either needs to accept the fact that he is no longer the catcher and accept his role as the DH or move on. Montero is hitting 336 in Triple-A and could be called up at any time leaving the DH slot open to give guys like A-Rod, Jeter, Tex or Swisher a break.

I'm a disgrace? I am here win or lose. Can't say the same for 85% of the Yankees fan base on this forum. They puff out their chests when they win and can't be found when they lose. Take your crow this time around. It's a long season and the division is going to be a very tough one. I would love to see the post where I am chirping or bragging. Love to see the posts where I complain. Fact is, you both are talking from out your backside.

As soon as I don't have a life like you, I will schedule constant JN appearances, and search for the posts.

Don't hold your breath.

The whole team is underachieving and it's the fault of Girardi and Cashman.

Ruh roh.This has has to be a joke. granderson leads the team batting .281. At those prices, surprising they arent more outspoken.

Unless they can change the dates on various birth certificates and make Phil Hughes and Joba top flight starters at a loss what they can do. They have all of 2 players-Rivera and Granderson-having good seasons. This "true Yankee" nonsense has led some to overvalue status over production. Heck, Posada, Jeter and A-rod are all stealing money right now.

It's probably a lost season. Bring up Montero,Betances and Banuelos late in the season and deemphasize or get rid of of the old guys. The contracts of Jeter and A-rod make that difficult, but not impossible. Let Jeter get his 3000 hits and A-rod to some HR plateau and dump them or force them into retirement with payouts like Bobby Bonilla. It's past embarrassing. Posada has some pair of balls complaining about anything with the money he is making and the lack of production.

And possibly Cashman is more than a little tired of overpaying for "true Yankees". He advised against the A-rod contract and he advised against going easy on Jeter and Posada bidding against themselves. And he was against the Soriano contract, and no one seems to know when this guy is going to pitch again.

As soon as I don't have a life like you, I will schedule constant JN appearances, and search for the posts.

Don't hold your breath.

I don't have a life now? This coming from the guy who has 10K plus posts in a year and a half while I barely have half of that in 5 years. Seriously?

If you don't want to take the time to prove me wrong, don't bother telling me I'm wrong without any factual evidence. Enjoy "having a life"! Seize the day!

I don't have a life now? This coming from the guy who has 10K plus posts in a year and a half while I barely have half of that in 5 years. Seriously?

If you don't want to take the time to prove me wrong, don't bother telling me I'm wrong without any factual evidence. Enjoy "having a life"! Seize the day!

He has another 1600 under another name that was banned.

Haha. No i have really good seats. Infield.

JN must be a very profitable site. ;)

Are you just going to be making up stuff all day today or what?

They did.

What Hip Hip Jorge did is still a story because those two idiots did not bury it.

Jorge threw himself under the bus by throwing a tantrum.

He started it.

However, they could have said his back was tight and cannot play tonight.

Again, if they did that, it would not be on Mike and Mike, Colin Cowherd, etc.

He started it.

However, they could have said his back was tight and cannot play tonight.

Again, if they did that, it would not be on Mike and Mike, Colin Cowherd, etc.

Then I guess the Red Sox FO were equally as incompetant with their handling of Nomar and Manny?

Then I guess the Red Sox FO were equally as incompetant with their handling of Nomar and Manny?

Kind of apples and oranges.

Jorge has never been as bad as either of those players. Especially, Manny.

If I remember correctly, most of the Boston FO dirt came out after Manny was traded. Not a few hours after Manny 'sat'.

So I have 10k posts in a year and a half, but I'm never around when the Yankees lose. Seriously?

I never told you you were wrong, I would not waste my time giving you anything to spin, I agreed with Mike though, obviously you are confused.

So I have 10k posts in a year and a half, but I'm never around when the Yankees lose. Seriously?

I never told you you were wrong, I would not waste my time giving you anything to spin, I agreed with Mike though, obviously you are confused.

You weren't around all weekend. And agreeing with Mike makes you wrong. Obviously you aren't very bright.

10k and counting. Congrats on that life! Bottom line is you can't tell me I have no life when it is evident you don't.

I can tell you anything, just like you can reply to my post on Sunday and say I did not post all weekend.

c-spin at his finest!

Yet you keep responding, because you know it's true.

Some life you got there LMAO!

My life is just fine. I posted a handful of times over the weekend. Weather ruined my plans but still got to see a Red Sox sweep of the Yankees. You keep responding because you have nothing better to do. Responding to this will just prove that.

Are we really arguing over who has a life?

I guess when your team is in shambles, has lost 6 in a row, with multiple bad contracts, and front office/players drama is stealing headlines that you have to do something to distract yourself from the pain.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess when your team is in shambles, has lost 6 in a row, with multiple bad contracts, and front office/players drama is stealing headlines that you have to do something to distract yourself from the pain.

The 1st place Yanks take on the 2nd Place Sawx

Nothing less than 2 of 3 will do

NEW YORK YANKEES vs. BOSTON RED SOX

7:05 PM ET, June 7: John Lester (7-2,3.94 ERA) vs. Freddy Garcia (4-4,3.34 ERA)

7:05 PM ET, June 8: Tim Wakefield (2-1,4.40 ERA) vs. AJ Burnett (6-3,3.86 ERA)

7:05 PM ET, June 9: Josh Beckett (4-2,2.01 ERA) vs.CC Sabathia (7-3,2.80 ERA)

Sox probably won't sweep like last time but I can see them winning two of three. I could see it going the other way too. Depends if Lester is himself or not. He has struggled a bit lately. CC vs. Beckett should be a good one.

That is untrue. The Sox won't win 2 of 3. The Yankees will do that or possibly more. So there.

Archived