Red Sox vs. Yankees

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sox probably won't sweep like last time but I can see them winning two of three. I could see it going the other way too. Depends if Lester is himself or not. He has struggled a bit lately. CC vs. Beckett should be a good one.

Way to go out on a limb. :rolleyes:

I would bet you but I am buying the CEO of my company lunch tomorrow because of the last series. I'm a Jets/Yankees/Knicks/Rangers fan from NY who is working for a company headed by a Pats/Red Sox/Celtics/Bruins fan from New Hampshire. Yeah, you can say that my career prospects are severely limited. :P

Way to go out on a limb. :rolleyes:

I would bet you but I am buying the CEO of my company lunch tomorrow because of the last series. I'm a Jets/Yankees/Knicks/Rangers fan from NY who is working for a company headed by a Pats/Red Sox/Celtics/Bruins fan from New Hampshire. Yeah, you can say that my career prospects are severely limited. :P

Well to be honest both teams are playing well and the pitching match ups are even. It is going to be interesting. First place is on the line too.

Maybe you should find a new pimp if he won't let you climb his corporate ladder to #1 ho. :)

Archived