Red Sox vs. Yankees

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus, the Sox look absolutely petrified of AJ beaning them. Look at all those defensive swings and paranoia-fueled runs being driven in!

Burnett has a hard enough time trying to hit the strike zone nonetheless trying to hit opposing batters.

Really scummy of the Yanks, Sawx and MLB to make a crowd wait 3+ hours in a monsoon. I'm sure they either can pick out a date or play a day/night later in the year. This is a crappy way to treat fans.

Really scummy of the Yanks, Sawx and MLB to make a crowd wait 3+ hours in a monsoon. I'm sure they either can pick out a date or play a day/night later in the year. This is a crappy way to treat fans.

Who makes the call? Is it the umps and the home team? Seems silly to try and play this when the Sox will be back in NY again.

Who makes the call? Is it the umps and the home team? Seems silly to try and play this when the Sox will be back in NY again.

I really don't know if it's MLB and umpire crew, the home team, or the teams themselves.

Man that Ellsbury is a terrible player too.

Dominated the series and set the tone each game. He can play for me anyday.

All this talk that he is not a good player is silly. When healthy he is a excellent player.

Ellsbury, Ortiz and Gonzo dominated this series. Right now the Sox are in the Yanks head due to recent domination.

Fat Beckett just hitting whomever he wants.

There should have been a brawl last night. Yanks are soft...what else is new.

Josh Beckett has always pitched inside. HBP happens when you pitch inside. It's bound to happen. If pitchers aren't allowed to pitch inside they lose half of the plate. The best pitchers own the inner half. It has been that way forever. You're just mad he has dominated the Yanks this season.

Josh Beckett has always pitched inside. HBP happens when you pitch inside. It's bound to happen. If pitchers aren't allowed to pitch inside they lose half of the plate. The best pitchers own the inner half. It has been that way forever. You're just mad he has dominated the Yanks this season.

I'm not mad at all. Beckett has always plunked the Yankees....he does it on purpose and that's his game.

Its June. No one's mad.

Soft. Gutless. Overrated. Paid for past performance. I could go on.

Its still only June- I hate losing to the Red Sox, but its still way too early to panic.

However I am a bit concerned. Burnett, Nova are both terrible.

Its still only June- I hate losing to the Red Sox, but its still way too early to panic.

However I am a bit concerned. Burnett, Nova are both terrible.

3 of the worst regulars in baseball who are immune from benching. Arod and Cano having awful years. 1 good starter and the whole bullpen hurt. NOTHING to worry about.

If I was you I'd be pissed that the greatest group of talent in baseball history is only up a game on the loss side against this garbage yankee team.

Yeah. I'm going to be angry that the Sox are in 1st place after a 2-10 start. That makes sense.

I like how you haven't responded to anything about Jacoby though. Tough to eat crow?

Yeah. I'm going to be angry that the Sox are in 1st place after a 2-10 start. That makes sense.

I like how you haven't responded to anything about Jacoby though. Tough to eat crow?

Yes. The fact that a garbage player has a good week or a few good games against the yankees means he has magically become good and we should ignore the rest of his terrible performance throughout his career. He sucks. There is no way in hell he sustains even where his numbers are now.

Archived