RIP 2010-2011 Celtics

Blackout

what a 4th quarter...not in a good way for the green. Lebron kept throwing daggers in the C's collective hearts in the 4th quarter.

Hopefully Danny Ainge gets his a$$ kicked for the Perk trade and Rondo gets his elbow healed in the offseason.

Boston's really got some work ahead of them, they need deconstruct this team, like now. Where Ainge really dropped the ball is not getting rid of Allen this past offseason. He's pulling a Dumars in a really bad way. Kept a former championship core together for juuuuuuust a little too long. If the new CBA is similar at all with the cap and trade rules, he needs to take full advantage of both Garnett and Allen's expiring contracts next year, Garnett especially. He still has some solid mileage left in him and someone making a run next year would definitely be interested in his services. LA obviously makes sense but that would never happen. Orlando would obviously be a target for something of the sort on Boston's part, but they don't have the pieces to entice Orlando for a Howard deal like LA does. OKC strikes me as an obvious one, I think they need to get Westbrook off of that team, he'd be great playing a tweener for Boston and Rondo would obviously never have a problem deferring to him in the scoring department.

Boston's really got some work ahead of them, they need deconstruct this team, like now. Where Ainge really dropped the ball is not getting rid of Allen this past offseason. He's pulling a Dumars in a really bad way. Kept a former championship core together for juuuuuuust a little too long. If the new CBA is similar at all with the cap and trade rules, he needs to take full advantage of both Garnett and Allen's expiring contracts next year, Garnett especially. He still has some solid mileage left in him and someone making a run next year would definitely be interested in his services. LA obviously makes sense but that would never happen. Orlando would obviously be a target for something of the sort on Boston's part, but they don't have the pieces to entice Orlando for a Howard deal like LA does. OKC strikes me as an obvious one, I think they need to get Westbrook off of that team, he'd be great playing a tweener for Boston and Rondo would obviously never have a problem deferring to him in the scoring department.

Obvious problem being that Presti shouldn't even get out of bed for a Westbrook trade proposal from BOS unless they included Rondo.

Archived