'deleted, was in poor taste'

Aten

As a condescending dick, I find this thread to be offensive.

As an aside, O&A got canceled because they lost huge shares of their core audience the minute they went from making fun or Howard Stern for being a rich, out-of-touch white guy living in a mansion with supermodels to BEING rich, out-of-touch white guys living in mansions with supermodels. How they thought that working-class dudes were craving thousands of repetitive "crazy" stories about Anthony driving $200,000 cars up and down the L.I.E. or hearing another rant about how his live-in manservant can't get the pool installation done is beyond me. And that no-talent Jimmy Norton bragging about having a best-seller, not because of the show, but because people are just so desperate for an array of dick jokes was just sad.

Did they get cancelled? Are they no longer on XM? I didn't know that....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a condescending dick, I find this thread to be offensive.

As an aside, O&A got canceled because they lost huge shares of their core audience the minute they went from making fun or Howard Stern for being a rich, out-of-touch white guy living in a mansion with supermodels to BEING rich, out-of-touch white guys living in mansions with supermodels. How they thought that working-class dudes were craving thousands of repetitive "crazy" stories about Anthony driving $200,000 cars up and down the L.I.E. or hearing another rant about how his live-in manservant can't get the pool installation done is beyond me. And that no-talent Jimmy Norton bragging about having a best-seller, not because of the show, but because people are just so desperate for an array of dick jokes was just sad.

Tom is definitely condescending, there is no doubt about that. :rolleyes:

Tom is definitely condescending, there is no doubt about that. :rolleyes:

Max, I'd explain what the term "condescending" means if only I could think of an example simple enough for you to understand. Let me think about it and I'll get back to you.

Max, I'd explain what the term "condescending" means if only I could think of an example simple enough for you to understand. Let me think about it and I'll get back to you.

Awesome. And you are much smarter than I am, there is no doubt about that. I guess that also makes me an idiot but I think that has been documented here already as well!

1) He didn't school anything, he sounded like a moronI can't imagine being related to someone like that. Nauseating. The true way to let the public speak would be for thier ratings to decline and lose sponsors that way, not a handful of people in the business of being offended complaining to sponsers. Man i wish he punched her.

I never understood the folks that feel they need to be offended. Someone saying something derogatory regarding my background/religion etc really has zero impact on my day to day life. Idiots will be idiots...I dont have the time or energy to be up in arms and act offended.

Word of the Day there? Nonplus. Then, transgender. It's like God is trying to speak to me.

Not bad. You and Thor should hit the JN meetup, it would be a tranny and a gimp meeting up with a bunch of other dudes at Taste. All that's missing is the ball gags, pawn shop, basement, and Zed with his chopper.

Not bad. You and Thor should hit the JN meetup, it would be a tranny and a gimp meeting up with a bunch of other dudes at Taste. All that's missing is the ball gags, pawn shop, basement, and Zed with his chopper.

Wait, I'm the gimp?

Archived