Matt39

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see people think it is their right to express whatver opinion they want on any subject-i guess it is but not here on this a football message board. we try to be as lenient as possible and people take advantage of that.

Agreeing or or disagreeing with a posters comments is anyones perogative, however it is pretty funny when people try to come off as morally and intellectually superior to others. Usually when they try that hard, they are neither and just come off as blowhards. That being said, JN is meant to be fun and always has been. I would think that anyone who doesn't find JN to be fun wouldn't bother coming here. Max doesn't really need to defend or justify anything, it is his board, period.

Seriously. There are some folks that just can't wait to be offended. They hunt for offensive. They lie in wait for offensive. They set up ambushes for offensive then spring out and say "Aha! You, sir, have offended me! Who's with me on this? Anyone else offended? I am! I'm offended! I'm totally upset and bothered by something someone I don't know said on a message board anonomously! Who else? Anyone else? Come join me in my offendedness!" Get a grip fo f***'s sake.

Seriously. There are some folks that just can't wait to be offended. They hunt for offensive. They lie in wait for offensive. They set up ambushes for offensive then spring out and say "Aha! You, sir, have offended me! Who's with me on this? Anyone else offended? I am! I'm offended! I'm totally upset and bothered by something someone I don't know said on a message board anonomously! Who else? Anyone else? Come join me in my offendedness!" Get a grip fo f***'s sake.

Anyone find this post offensive?

I offend people all the time here, which kinda excites me alittle I must admit. :lol:

Is it really that fricken hard to consider how somebody else might feel before posting crap without turning this place into Romper Room? I am and have always been a cynical f&@( but I usually try to think about how what I am about to say is going to be received before I say it. Maybe, just maybe, a joke about a missing girl and/or discussing her ethnicity in relation to news worthiness might have a better home for discussion outside of the immediate thread discussing her situation?

poo = offensive. Please refrain from pooping from now on. Thank you in advancemehlot. (my new thing, turning all words into versions of my screen-name. Not sure why this is so important)

Im so sorry Mr. Mehlot. I dont mean to be offensive, but everytime I type it just ends up that way.

Hopefully my apology isnt offensive ;)

the apology is not offensive, but I'm on the fence about the winky smily. As if you had a chance-mehlot.

I have done a 360 on smilies. Used to hate them now they are a staple of my posts.

I love the mehlot endings in your posts btw. I look forward to them now...

Is it really that fricken hard to consider how somebody else might feel before posting crap without turning this place into Romper Room? I am and have always been a cynical f&@( but I usually try to think about how what I am about to say is going to be received before I say it. Maybe, just maybe, a joke about a missing girl and/or discussing her ethnicity in relation to news worthiness might have a better home for discussion outside of the immediate thread discussing her situation?

So I would have been better off creating a thread along the lines of "Blonde hair, blue eyed angel missing as America falls over itself to make room for her story in the press?" Could I still post the Patrice joke about our memories of Halloway vs. our memories of Flores Ramirez? Would not posting that in "her" thread really change anything about the reaction?

JN misses me.

Can you hook up Bong Boy (Gato) with your homeys Sar and the other PSLer's so he feels comfortable over there, Joe? His act is real tired but they just may find it refreshing.

Can you hook up Bong Boy (Gato) with your homeys Sar and the other PSLer's so he feels comfortable over there, Joe? His act is real tired but they just may find it refreshing.

Meeeoww look at this guy. Claws out and everything...a little on the c-nty side, but expectations didn't go much higher.

Meeeoww look at this guy. Claws out and everything...a little on the c-nty side, but expectations didn't go much higher.

You stayed with the c word theme but i see your second attempt at a post was just as unfunny as your first.

to answer the original question, JN is not so sensitive, a handful of drama queens hijacked the board

JN still loves bacon, boobs and brady is gay jokes

Meh, one group got mad about a racist rant, another group got mad about an insensitive joke about kidnapped blonds, then the first group got made cause the second guy was censored but not the first. I've seen a guy insta banned for making a cancer joke, another for an anti jesus rant, some guys have a hissy fit if cops are spoken about in a derogatory way, and another if it's unions. I think everyone has a button that can and has been pushed, the thesaurus crew or whatever they're being called is just championing a less popular cause.

The only thing that seems universally fair game here is teh homos, but jif is here now and growing more outspoken by the day, so even that may change :D

Nobody said you had to feel bad. And I don't think just do it morality at all. I felt a joke about a missing girl was in bad taste and I remove it.

That was all that happened here.

Maybe I am biased because my family was once a victim of a violent crime. I just don't see it as a laughing matter.

That being said nobody was warned nobody was banned it was just a removed.

well said

In the society we live in today we pick and choose what is appropriate and what is not. I for one do not find humour or sarcasm in a missing 18 yr old girl. Sensativity or is it the complete moronic replies assholes decide to post that piss people off. You decide.

I happen to agree with you and that's what ignore is for. If someone offends you once, shame on them. But if you don't put them on ignore afterward you really don't have much of a complaint if they offend you over and over again. Ignore them and move on.

Archived