Matt39

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but I usually try to think about how what I am about to say is going to be received before I say it.

Why be worried about how people receive it? If what you are saying is relevant/funny or just plain dumb, you still have a right to say it. Too many PC pantywaists around these days that get bothered at every little thing that could possibly be interpreted the wrong way. If you purposely don't say something you believe, just to avoid pissing one group of people off, then you are fake and shouldn't be getting involved in adult conversations in the first place (by "you", I'm not referring to you directly, btw, just in general). Some people simply can't handle the real world.

Why be worried about how people receive it? If what you are saying is relevant/funny or just plain dumb, you still have a right to say it. Too many PC pantywaists around these days that get bothered at every little thing that could possibly be interpreted the wrong way. If you purposely don't say something you believe, just to avoid pissing one group of people off, then you are fake and shouldn't be getting involved in adult conversations in the first place (by "you", I'm not referring to you directly, btw, just in general). Some people simply can't handle the real world.

Saying something stupid is exercising a right. Objecting to something stupid said is being a PC pantywaist. The hypocrisy would be funnier if it weren't actual forum policy.

Saying something stupid is exercising a right. Objecting to something stupid said is being a PC pantywaist. The hypocrisy would be funnier if it weren't actual forum policy.

We have reviewed this and disagree. That would not actually make the hypocrisy any funnier.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Well Max, if I did have to switch the Jets wouldn't be a bad choice. I just don't see it ever happening though.

Bengals have always been my second favorite AFC team-I think I've told you that already BB

Archived