PatsFanGarb has 1 friend on her JN profile...

THE ILK

None other than T0m Shane!

Now we know he's not an undercover fag, he's more out than JiF and the Beastie Boys combined, but...

He may very well be a closet cheats fan, either that or PatsFanGarb is a tranny.

Either way T0m Shane MUST BE STOPPED!!!

Now we know he's not an undercover fag, he's more out than JiF and the Beastie Boys combined, but...

He may very well be a closet cheats fan, either that or PatsFanGarb is a tranny.

Right on. I join you T0m Shane needs to go.

Yes, I am a tranny. I have been "friended" by all the other "secret" trannies here at Jetnation. Not only Tom Shane, but Faba, BP, Thor, and the list goes on and on. Nothing melts this trannies heart more than tranny "friends" on the internet. I am truly blessed. Makes me want to go out and buy another pair of size 13 stilletos...and glitter. I love the glitter. Wooohoooo!!!!

• Upvote 3

Yes, I am a tranny. I have been "friended" by all the other "secret" trannies here at Jetnation. Not only Tom Shane, but Faba, BP, Thor, and the list goes on and on. Nothing melts this trannies heart more than tranny "friends" on the internet. I am truly blessed. Makes me want to go out and buy another pair of size 13 stilletos...and glitter. I love the glitter. Wooohoooo!!!!

Don't buy that stuff, just take your friend T0m's.

This is a good thread. JN has historically been at its best when we are unified in blaming TomShane for whatever is wrong. :D

How come you didn't let me know a TomShane-bashing thread was started? You know I visit the lounge maybe 1 or 2 times a month and could easily have missed this.

And for some inexplicable reason I'm now picturing him scissoring with Garb. Must bleach infected brain cells.

• Upvote 1

How come you didn't let me know a TomShane-bashing thread was started? You know I visit the lounge maybe 1 or 2 times a month and could easily have missed this.

And for some inexplicable reason I'm now picturing him scissoring with Garb. Must bleach infected brain cells.

Sweet string music, baby.

F T0mShane. Worst thing that ever happened to JN.

Why can't you go surfing in Kuwait?

I respectfully disagree. CTM is the worst thing that happened to the internet so therefore, he is much worse.

Tom Shane is cool with me.

My homey. We should chest-bump on the feroicous tip.

I respectfully disagree. CTM is the worst thing that happened to the internet so therefore, he is much worse.

Tom Shane is cool with me.

CTM is filth. But when you are around filth a lot, you get used to it...its been 6 or so years of him. This T0mShane **** is a different story.

Thank you, my Pats fan brother. CTM is the MAN.

America has spoken, JiF, and they've all expressed a desire to slap you in the dick.

Sounds like he'd enjoy that and will take it as a compliment..

Sounds like you 2 faggots would be first in line to touch my junk.

make that 2 friends now wink.gif