OK Now THIS Is One Hot Tweet...

SoFlaJets

DLJ is ******* sexy. God I just want one shot at turning her back...just one shot. I dont even care if I fail.

she actually tweeted the other day that since the world was ending anyway this Saturday that she might want some man meat, just for, in her own words; "for all-times sake"

I think we should start callin SoFla "The Messenger". And I'm gonna be really careful about what I say on Twitter going forward.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

• Upvote 1

DLJ is ******* sexy. God I just want one shot at turning her back...just one shot. I dont even care if I fail.

Interesting. Maybe a gay guy is the right, uhh, man for this job. You're half a chick already, so the transistion would be much smoother.

If you were about to be executed and had to pick a last meal, are you ordering franks and beans?

No, it would be your heart on a silver platter.

Interesting. Maybe a gay guy is the right, uhh, man for this job. You're half a chick already, so the transistion would be much smoother.

If thats why I get picked, sobeit and alleluia.

• Upvote 1

Jif never told me she went to the prom. What happenned?

you don't remember TS? Last year she happened to run into her senior prom date only to find that he'd switched teams so to speak. She has been beating herself up for it ever since, wondering if maybe she should have put out that night and saved his a$$...again, so to speak...

I know entirely too much about Bronzey.