If the world ends this weekend, the forums will be offline temporarily

Maxman

Tailgate Joe just reminded me of a good point.

If the world does end this weekend, the forums will be offline. Rest assured, Greenbeans is going to hang behind and will work diligently on restoring order. We will work to keep the downtime to a minimum.

Thanks.

Wanna hear something funny.. I'll be spending the weekend with my outlaws so if the Rapture actually happens my weekend will suck X 2

I have a feeling they might actually be praying for the end of the world, lol.

I was listening to a local radio station and there was a guy on pretending to be a believer in this whole end of the world nonsense, and it was hilarious. People were calling in and being serious and support the dude even though he was obviously joking. A lot of dummies out there, ahaha.

I was listening to a local radio station and there was a guy on pretending to be a believer in this whole end of the world nonsense, and it was hilarious. People were calling in and being serious and support the dude even though he was obviously joking. A lot of dummies out there, ahaha.

The people who are taking this seriously are the ones who should atleast be neutered, so we can stop propagating the stupid in the human gene pool!

No I think you misunderstood. I meant that they would rather the world end as opposed to seeing you leave their house.

I haven't been to their house in 4 years. They have a "no dog" policy.

Ur still a bastid.

I haven't been to their house in 4 years. They have a "no dog" policy.

Ur still a bastid.

That is brutal. I have defended them but that's over the line. For them to suggest you are a dog is just rough.

I think you are a hottie for what its worth. Just forget what they think.

Is this like the same thing as Y2K?

No, Y2k was very expensive but wasn't actually real.

This is pretty inexpensive (a few billboards here and there) but it is very real.

Archived