What Establishments Have You Set Your Sites On For Looting?

SoFlaJets

I'm just going to stand in the middle of town and watch to see which christians fly away, then go in and see what they had. I'd like a flat screen TV and a newer SUV. I'll rummage through their DVDs, too.

I'm just going to stand in the middle of town and watch to see which christians fly away, then go in and see what they had. I'd like a flat screen TV and a newer SUV. I'll rummage through their DVDs, too.

not a bad idea Bob...

My brother went to a bible college many years ago, and there was a guy totally preoccupied with this stuff...to the point where he annoyed everyone.

So everyone on the floor of their dorm (without telling the guy) got up at 4am & left early for class. When the guy stepped out of his room:

-The entire hall had neat piles every few feet -shoes,pants,shirt,books.

-The bathroom sinks were running with razors in them, and flip-flops/towels sitting on the floor in front of the sinks.

-The showers were running.

-The urinals had piles in front similar to the hallway.

-Good times.

Well considering the fact that I am probably the only one that hasn't been "Saved" in the state of South Carolina feel free to come down and take what you want.

I'm out to await my fate.

You'll be rendered into a pillar of salt Shawn, we'll just step right over the pile and take what we want. Unless of course, you turn into a zombie bent on eating our brains then we will have misplayed our collective hands big time...

I think I will be safe and will have a decent life in the afterlife.

If God infact see and notes everything that every person does then he must have some giant super computers with massive databases and slew of programs for computing information. And i am a programmer.

I am sure he will need me to update his account keeping programs. So i am good!

I think I will be safe and will have a decent life in the afterlife.

If God infact see and notes everything that every person does then he must have some giant super computers with massive databases and slew of programs for computing information. And i am a programmer.

I am sure he will need me to update his account keeping programs. So i am good!

Al Gore is already slotted for that position-sorry JFID

Archived