Sign in to follow this  
Blackout

Mets "Bleeding cash" per ESPN

And for all the shitstorm that swirls around them, they have only one less championship than the Yankees over the last decade, and are within games of their record this year.

I love the front office that is in place for the Mets and any cash crisis they may face. They are going to build from within, and develop talent. That will enable to seize upon the appropriate free agents.

What the Mets and the rest of recent baseball has taught us is that the team with the largest payroll does not win more Championships than the other franchises.

I love this. I actually agree with it. But I love that you typed it out. So much is written about the Yankees "buying" championships when they win. When the Yankees don't win, it is not about money.

The Yankees built a financial empire, that is churning at an incredible rate. ARod and Jeter are overpaid because they bring people to the stadium. That is what people miss out on sometimes.

Bugg, when the story first broke, there was no story of a clawback.

I know you can't resist getting a good dig in, but get the facts right. We get it, you don't like Wilpon. Neither do a lot of us. But get YOUR facts right.

I don't know all the details. What facts does he have wrong?

I don't know all the details. What facts does he have wrong?

Scott what facts does he have wrong?

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company