Sign in to follow this  
Blackout

Mets "Bleeding cash" per ESPN

laugh.gif

I love when Mets fans and Yankee fans fight.

And especially when Visa gets into yet another fight with someone over something stupid.

Excuse me, but whos fighting? I will always defend my opinion. I dont walk away like others. The Mets SUCK.

Ok. Bickering back and forth. Is that better?

And great to see you dont walk away. Always a sign of a smart man.laugh.gif

Mets suck? Yeah I guess since they are below .500. But that sucky team did beat the 2011 AL All Star team once this weekend.

The Wilpons are lying scumbags who should sell the team before they do any more damage.

I met Freddie once at Spring Training. He wasnt a nice man.

Yea they got lucky or the Yankees felt sorry for them. Mets fans who beat their chests make me laugh. Then theres those that talk about spending money. The Mets have wasted alot of money on so called superstars who have sucked and got them nowhere. Theres the Bernie Madoff scandal to add to the misery. Yet theres many still beating their chests.

Of course they beat their chest. They could be worse. They could be the Pirates!

There is nothing easier in this world than being a Yankee fan.

Ok thats my reason, whats yours for being a Mets fan? This ought to be good.

Im a lil bit retarded. Hence the name Lil Bit Special. Thats the nickname my daddy gave me as a kid.

blink.gif

This is true, but it wasn't always so. The Yankees won the world series the year I was born (1962) and didn't win it again until I was 16 years old. In the meantime, I grew up as a Yankees fan in a family of them. Shortly thereafter, we had the 80s, which was a miserable time for Yankees fans, with Steinbrenner screwing things up and the team in complete disarray. So, I'm not about to apologize for the period from the mid 90s to now, with five championships and trips to the playoffs every year but one. I love it and I'm glad I'm a Yankees fan.

Besides, the Yankees are my reward for being a Jets fan. I feel sorry for you guys who are stuck with the Jets AND the Mets. That must be just be year-round misery.

Im also an Islanders fan.

russian_roulette.gif

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company