Im in an 80s mood

visajets

Its ok anything T0m Shane says to me doesnt matter. I take it from the source. No worries hes got to live with himself and thats enough punishment.

***For the record see who started it.***

It has been noted on his permanent record.

I know musical tastes differ, but I thought pretty much everyone agreed that Journey sucks.

Probably one of the toughest urges that I have to fight back is refraining from punching every person in the face who is at a bar singing every lyric to a Journey song.

WORST BAND EVER!!!

Probably one of the toughest urges that I have to fight back is refraining from punching every person in the face who is at a bar singing every lyric to a Journey song.

WORST BAND EVER!!!

Oh come on I heard you sport a Steve Perry hairdo.... :rolleyes:

WORST BAND EVER!!!

I barely go out to bars anymore but if more people decided to punch people who sung Journey songs in the face I would consider hanging out more. LOL

I barely go out to bars anymore but if more people decided to punch people who sung Journey songs in the face I would consider hanging out more. LOL

There arent too many bars that allow sweat pants and wife beater tee's. :o

Which would be THE best rock band of the 80s ?

For someone as indecisive as me the answer would be either U2 or Metallica.

The Police were poised to be the next big supergroup when they broke up in 1983. Talking Heads took over from there, especially with the Stop Making Sense movie. I don't think any band really dominated the late 80's. As far as hard rock goes, Guns n' Roses was huge with Appetite For Destruction. What an awesome change of pace they were from the caricature hair bands that came before them.

Personally, I find U2 and Metallica to be rather bland. :mellow:

I thought it was only chicks that listened to Journey?????

There was a definite void in the 80's, certainly as the aimless hairbands made the scene.

Talking Heads and U2 as Slats mentioned, and even an occasional break out like the Violent Femmes could make a stir-but overall it was lacking as a decade for music.

Archived