Serious question

Dude Love

Tom one thing I wanted to mention is that anything that goes wrong is your fault. I will be pointing that out moving forward. Just wanted to be up-front with you about this. Generally speaking being up-frpnt with you is not where I want to be though.

That's already written into the original charter.

I can only speak to my drop from multiple posts a day to a post every few weeks.

1) Life. I work and I go to school.

2) Lockout. After the dust settled on the Pittsburgh loss through to today, there's been 1 day of relevant football information.

3) Success. Plenty more to talk about when things are bad than when they are good.

4) Quality. For whatever the reason, the people who post the most these days really aren't people I enjoy reading.

Good list and good to see you. I gotta list

1) The Evil Twitter took many of the best posters

2) The Evil Lockout, took many of the best topics

3) The Evil Economy, people are working harder for less and that takes away posting time

4) The Evil Lack of quality post, see 1,2, and 3.

Yes censorship is the problem. Thats why jetmo is allowed to post under a fake account lol. Lack of censorship is more likely the cause for a lot of the original posters not being here right now.

It's not like I wasn't trying to get caught.

Yes censorship is the problem. Thats why jetmo is allowed to post under a fake account lol. Lack of censorship is more likely the cause for a lot of the original posters not being here right now.

As far as traffic...posts are down...page views remain steady. When the draft was here things were busy so the lockout is having an impact. Hopefully it is over soon.

But all the football sites i check are experiencing the same thing right now.

He's not wrong, Max. This place hasn't been the same since you banned brutal rape-themed jokes and soliciting open calls for Obama's murder.

Kill the Twitter and they will come.

What is the irony in all this is Twitter actually helps us way more than it hurts us. Some great posters now tweet more than post but twitter is a Top 5 referrer for us. Meaning it brings a lot of people into the site (page views)...

Part of what you are seeing is the lockout, part is the use of other social media (like Twitter), part is the offseason. I'd expect that once the season starts (or is that IF it starts) things will pick up a bunch. For me personally, the economy has caused my ability to post much to plummet. I do the job of three people at work now due to layoffs so I pretty much stay busy all of the time.

Bingo!

Archived