2011 NBA FINALS

dolphann4life

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2011 NBA Finals?

• Miami Heat
    • Dallas Mavericks

To answer your question, he smacked her, admitted to

It, got counseling, then gave her $750 million dollars and has since stuck to a strict regimen of banging disposable 22 year-old models.

Ah, great way to keep yourself from having to fight urge of smacking a bitch up, date 22 year old models. Lord knows they dont give you any reason.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed on all points.

Cap space and lack of trade chips notwithstanding, I still think that Paul's skillset and what it would bring to a team already starring Melo and Amar'e means that you have to explore it. I think Howard has always been a pipedream and I'm not nearly as bullish on Williams.

The Knicks problem is that they're strong in positions for which there is generally an abundance of serviceable players and weak in those that are the hardest to find guys who aren't complete disasters.

Ultimately, I think D'Antoni is the biggest problem right now, but I doubt Dolan has the good sense to cut bait at this time.

Knicks will not win with Melo, Amare and Paul!

Knicks might win with Melo, Amare, Howard and playing defense!!

I tuned in for the 4th quarter last night and maybe it was just a ugly quarter but I was amazed how bad the play was.

Neither of those teams will ever get mentioned on a NBA All-Time greatest teams list. I don't think there was more than 1/2 a dozen set plays the entire quarter both teams combined. The NBA of old was so much more enjoyable to watch.

Congrats to Dirk and the Mavs though. The Heat turned out to have a lot of punk in them and Lebron still cannot finish games on any consistent basis.

Archived