I firmly support the no-politics stance at JN (but...)

JerryK

It's too bad because this "Rep Weiner/Twitter" issue has nonpartisan comedy opportunities by the bucketful.

He might be gay, because they say Congress' Weiner probe into his bulging underpants will turn up a lot of crap.

see? Oh well. Rules are rules, and I respect them.

Stewart's bits the past two nights on Wienergate have been pretty epic. 'On the one hand, I'm torn because this is a friend of mine, but on the otherhand, no ****in way. Saw him plenty of times in the shower and he's a lot more Anthony than he is Wiener if you know what I mean.'

Ladies and Gentleman playing the role of SJ in the performance tonight will be JerryK.

I like what you did there and it was very SJ of you. A creative way of introducing a political topic under the guise of us not talking about it. Definitely some style points there... B)

And since we aren't talking politics I definitely won't saw that Iowa is going to be less telling next year than normal because blah blah blah. Jerry I think you just found the loophole! :D

Ladies and Gentleman playing the role of SJ in the performance tonight will be JerryK.

I like what you did there and it was very SJ of you. A creative way of introducing a political topic under the guise of us not talking about it. Definitely some style points there... B)

And since we aren't talking politics I definitely won't saw that Iowa is going to be less telling next year than normal because blah blah blah. Jerry I think you just found the loophole! :D

At what point can we shred Mormons?

I see my esteemed Congressman has hired a private dick to determine whether the offending tallywaker in the dick photo in question is in fact his own dick. Who has such dick knowledge? IS there a website or school for forensic penis indentification and confirmation techniques? Are such investigators called, perhaps, dick dicks?

Sorry guys. My only agenda here was some wholesome weiner jokes.

Like Jon Stewart, I don't really oppose the guy. No agenda was intended.

Feel free to lock this up if it appears more than that.

Jerry -- I was just f'ing around. I would never seriously compare you to SJ. I like you.... :D

It's too bad because this "Rep Weiner/Twitter" issue has nonpartisan comedy opportunities by the bucketful.

He might be gay, because they say Congress' Weiner probe into his bulging underpants will turn up a lot of crap.

see? Oh well. Rules are rules, and I respect them.

'

What the ****, Jerry? How long have you been here? Only one rule is sacred at JetNation. The All Penis Rule trumps the No Politics Rule every time.

Yeah, can't vote for a dude that really thinks I'm gonna believe that he doesn't know what his own junk looks like.

I see what you did there.

Not everyone knows what their penis looks like. Crusher and I just started a support group on this very topic.

I see what you did there.

Not everyone knows what their penis looks like. Crusher and I just started a support group on this very topic.

Truth. Some larger members of my family only see their junk a couple times a year. We were all scared when my Grandma found a lump under her left breast. The Doctor said not to worry and that it was just her kneecap.

I always put it in a different category when somebody lies about something that is basically his own business and also excruciatingly embarrassing.

Nailing a guy for lying about money or his job duties is one thing. I usually give the guy a break, though, if it's this kind of stuff.

Sing to the tune of

Science Fiction, Double Feature (Rocky Horror)

Everybody was ill

up on Capitol Hill

'bout a hacking, of a tweet

and a penis was there in old gray underwear

with certitude it was some man meat

Then something went wrong

Rep Weiner and his dong

they were caught in an untruthful jam

Cuz at a deadly pace

it came from cyberspace

sex texts, and full monty picture scans

Cyber Flasher, Tony Weiner

showing ladies, pics of his peen-er

Then some in Congress, screamed g-d dammit

he must resign now, to save our planet

oh-oh-oh-oh-ooooo-oh

Just another, day at Congress, the freak show

Who'd wanna go

oh-oh-oh-ooooo-oh

To the daily, daily Congress - Freak show

Those in the know

oh-oh-oh-oooo-oh

It's the daily, daily Congress - Freak Show!!!!

Archived